57.

And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying) Worship none save Allah, and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor their due. Then, after that, you slid back save a few of you, being averse.” (283)

After completing packing, for almost 6 hours girls were hella tired. While boys at their offices and hospital finishing all their work, so that they can enjoy their trip without any problems.
After packing and completing her task, saniya rushed down to kitchen to prepare dinner. As she entered, chachi was already cooking dinner,saniya felt embarrassed. She quietly started placing plates and bowls on the dinning table.
Chachi saw her doing work hurriedly, smiled at her antics.
"Saniya, beta no need to be worry, there is still time for dinner" chachi said checking salt in the curry.

"I am soo sorry chachi, because of me you have to do all this! Actually i was so...

"Its alright, bache, koi baat nhi or zaroori toh nhi hena har waqt tum kitchen me hi raho sabke apne kam bhi toh hote h" said chachi assuring her and patting her back.

Saniya gave a side hug.

"Haye, agar ap jesi saas har ladki ko mil jayena to ghar jannat or rishte mithas ban jaye" said saniya giving chachi a kiss on her cheek.

Chachi chuckled.

Meanwhile tayiammi entered kitchen.
Smiling she said, "haa bhai ab toh log hume bhul hi jayenge apni bahu ke aane se" tayiammi said with fake frown face.

"Oho bhabi, aesa nhi h, ap bataye bhai jaan  ka kaam kar aayi ap!" Asked chachi winking at tayiammi.

Tayiammi gasped in shock.

"Mehjabin!! Hadd h tum bhi na sudharna mat!" said tayiammi taking rice tray hurriedly to dinning table.

Saniya and chachi giggled.

"Ye sab choro ye batao meri dono bahuye kha h?" Asked tayiammi changing the topic, she knew once chachi starts teasing someone she will not let escape that person so easily.

"Apki ek bahu presentation bana rahi or dusri shayad bhar h, case file pad rahi h" said chachi.

Naziya was in porch swing and studying case file.

But she dozed off, Irfan entered porch amd was mesmerised at his beauty queen, sleeping with slight mouth open

But she dozed off, Irfan entered porch amd was mesmerised at his beauty queen, sleeping with slight mouth open. Papers scattered in her lap.

He smiled at her hard working wife. Removing his white coat he lifted his Naz, in his arms and carried her to their room.
"Haaye meri Nazo, kitna kam karti h" he said making her lay on the bed properly amd carefully amd kissed her forehead.

While Jannat was completing some presentation that was needed for tomorrow's meeting. Zaan was still at his office.

••••

"Q...Qubool...hai...

" qubool hai...
"Qubool hai...."

Said nida weeping and sitting like a statue.
While wali gave her plaeding look!!

This was not supposed to be happen like this!!

He liked her as a life partner! But this was totally different situation! Now he knew only one thing that he betrayed his family, and most importantly Nida will hate him with all her guts.

Once the nikkah was done, cop dropped them to their hotel, while Nida was like statue. Wali also didn't tried to utter a word. He too was  not ready for this all of a sudden.

They both made their ways to their room, while Nida accidentally bumped Faiz.

"Ohh, Nida how are you? And what are....

Faiz's words died when he saw Nida's tears.

Wali was frustrated he ran his hand in his hair.

"Nida, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Faiz asked being concerned. Nida was like Jannat to him, his own sister.

But she stood like a statue.

"Wali? Did you said anything to her?!" Asked faiz giving a hard glare.

Wali nodded in no. Meekly.

"M fine faiz bhai, ....just missing mom and dad" said nida in a low voice.

"Oh, anyways come lets have dinner together, and Don't worry Ishara bhi mili muje aaj yha wo bhi aati hi hogi bss" said faiz scratching his nape.

She nodded and headed to her room to change.

Wali sighed heavily.
••••

"Ahad, bataye ye wala rakhu ya ye wala" asked huda, showing his her winter stuff.

Ahad chuckled.

"Koi bhi rakhlo,meri biwi achi hi lagegi" he said huskly.

Huda rolled her eyes.

"Ahad! Kam karne de zyda preshan na kare!!" She said huffing her cheeks 

"Acha nhi karne deta! Kya kar logi" he said pulling her to his lap.

She smirked.

"Ammmmmmiiiiiii, dekhe Ahad muje preshan kar rahe h!!" Huda yelled on top of her lungs.
And within no minute her mother in law was in her room with belan.

"Kyu preshan karr raha meri bahu ko? Chal dafaa ho yha se!!" Said her mother in law pushing ahad out of his own room.

Huda giggled.

"Ghadhaa khi ka!! Meri bahu ko preshan kiya na toh chatni bna deni h mene teri" said his ammi giving him a deadly glares.

"Ha, ab bahu kya aa gyi meri koi izzat h nhi ab!" Said Ahad and went down in lounge.

While huda and Her mother in law gave hi fi.

••••

Today Fahad took haya to hospital.
They were so jappy to know that their baby was healthy and there were no complications.

"So, wifey will like to go on a date, with this husband hunk?" Fahad asked flirting.

"Nope, i can't cheat my husband " said haya rolling her eyes.

"Ahaa, bhot zyda hi pyar karti h kya ap unse" asked Fahad teasingly.

Haya planted a kiss directly on his cheek.
Making his heart melt.

Mood swings.

"Kiss me back, Fahad" haya said pouting.

Pulling the car at roadside. Fahad poured his love on his wife.

Being apart, fahad said "i swear your mood swings amd pregnancy have done wonders on you" he said winking at her.

She blushed.

"I want ice cream now! Your baby is hungry " she complained.

He chuckled and drove to ice cream parlour.

••••

Asslamualaikum people

How are you doing?

How was it?

Vote comment and follow

Check out shiza E Zindagi ⭐✨