32.

Happy Readings.

Quran 35:10] Anyone seeking dignity should know that to God belongs all dignity. To Him ascends the good words, and He exalts the righteous works. As for those who scheme evil works, they incur severe retribution; the scheming of such people is destined to fail.

"Huda, pass me that bowl"
Chachi said arranging plates and bowls on the tray.

While huda was permanently ogling her phone.

Waiting for someone's response.

"Ohhh, my dear come back on earth! Kha khoyi huyi ho?"
Chachi said narrowing her eyes.

Huda nodded her head in no, hiding her tears.

Chachi took a hold of her chin, and wiped her tears, "tell me what's making my baby girl cry?"
Chachi asked giving her side hug.

"Cha...chachii, mene Ahad ko mana kar diya, he proposed me, i said no, because I...

She said between her sobs.

Chachi gave her tight hug and rubbed her back to console her.

"Tell me, what happened?"
Chachi asksd cupping her face.

"Chachi, he is following me since 6 months,
He knows everyone and everything about me and our family. He is Fahad jiju's cousin, and yesterday he proposed me, i always tried to stay away from him in every function, but he said he will ask my hand for marriage, i don't want him to face any kind of problem because of me!!"
She said crying non stop.

"But what's the problem? Don't you love him? Or is there anything else you are trying to hide?"
Chachi asked being worried now.

"Chachi, i don't know whether i love him or not, but i like when he asks care about my each little things, his care, his habit of asking me about my how was my day, but the problem is that i am Motiiii, he deserves a  beautiful girl, just like princess, not like me motii, like a pumpkin!!"
Huda said whining and crying more and more in her Chachi's arms.

Chachi facepalmed at her words.

"Oyee, pagal, not every man desire for body ok, there are still some gentle men in this cruel world, who knows how to cherish a women, his woman, by loving, caring and respecting, if he is serious he will surely ask you hand for marriage, just wait and watch"
Chachi said winking at her.

Amd idea crossed Chachi's mind and she smirked.

And this conversation was heard by non other then Phuphii who was eavesdropping!
Her favourite habit.
______

Youngsters were sitting in lounge, except Jannat.
She was too moody this days.
Zaan moved his eyes in search of her but phuphi caught his attention, who was eating jannat's favourite ice cream.
He clenched his jaw.

"Chachu, plz plz i beg you this time, plz koi advise dedijye career pe"
Irfan said making a baby face.

Chachu kept his file aside.

And asked "but where is my shehzaadi?"

"Here dad" jannat said jumping on the stairs.