77.

The ones who think that story ka track khi kho sa gya h...i just wanna say ...i am not ekta kapoor to drag a problem from starting till ending of the story!

This is not my profession but  a way to escape from the reality! Think twice while judging...

Thank you. ..

After cleaning all the mess, everyone had dinner and said sorry humanly to Ahad almost breaking his bones. He too decided not to mess up with these khan villa clowns. Ahad said its alright only if they will all join him on party that he kept for getting  a big deal successfully after working for it for 8 months. All agreed and departed to their rooms. To get some sleep for the very next day.

Zafar was now checking some files when he heard saniya coughing badly and she ran to washroom and started puking.
He too ran behind her and caressed her back. He wiped her face and carried her to bed.

"Tum theek ho? Doctor ko bulao?!" He said being all worried.

"Its natural now days, mene baat ki thi Doctor se she said ye toh hoga hi ... tum tension mat lo ...ok?" Saniya said snuggling to his chest like a baby.

He hummed but still messageed huda asking for medicines for her puking. He started caressing her unseen belly. Soon he heard soft snores, he smiled and kissed her forehead.
----

The very next morning after breakfast, boys left for their office. While girls finished all the household chores and got ready to go to Wali's house.

While Wali was already at home. Pacing back and forth, worried and tensed.
His mother saw him worried and was about to ask when they saw Khan girls entering one by one.

Meanwhile Haya came down and greeted everyone.

All smiled and asked about her health.

"Kaafi time baad ana hua aap sabka..." Haya's mother in law said with small smile.

"Jii, wo darsal hume apse kuch bhot zaruri masle pe baat karni thi" said saniya eying wali to get ready to drop the bomb.

His mother could sense that they were all upto something fishy.

Wali cleared his throat, meanwhile Fahad entered and patted Huda's and Jannat's head lovingly.

"Aree waah aj toh meri do pyari bhene yha aayi h..." he said smiling.

"Jii jiju bhot zarori baat batani h apko.." said Huda fidgeting her fingers.

Fahad eyed Haya, she gulped nervously. Fahad was alert now that she knows what that zaroori baat is!

"Aree me bolu bhi ab!" Wali whined.

All nodded.

And he spilled the beans, how he and Nida got nikkahfied. Naziya kept their nikkah nama on the table.

Hearing all this his mother was shocked but she was beaming with happiness that Nida was her daughter in law!

Fahad was giving his emotionless look.

He called Haya in a corner and said, "haya, tume ye sab maloom tha na!"

Haya gulped, caressed her swollen belly and said, "jab wali muje khan villa drop karne gaya tha tab hi maloom hua...." she looked down feeling guilty. Thinking he nust be definitely angry now.

" muje toh bta deti! "

" sorry Fahad, aainda aesa nhi hoga"

" me hone hi nhi dunga...because u deserve a punishment, baby girl"