09. Blood on my neck.

Start from the beginning

            “No, Alpha.  Apologies for my insubordination.”

            “Then do as I say.”

            “Of course, Alpha.”  All three chorused and grabbed my arm with care unlike before.  I could feel the wisp of a kiss on my neck before I was ushered out of the leader’s hold and from the room. 

          This time I didn’t resist, as I knew we were going somewhere else.
Not only because I knew, that the leader didn’t lie when he told them to take me to another room, but I also can feel the carpet under my bare legs and not the cold and hard granite. 

             The guys didn’t talk to each and felt like they didn’t even breathe, as we walked.  The only sounds were their muffled footsteps bouncing off the walls.  Soon, I heard a door unlock before I was pushed inside. 

          I stumbled a little as I was let free before I heard the door shut with a loud bang. 

     I ripped the mask off my eyes and took a few steps back, bracing myself for an attack by the guys, to spite off their leader.  But there was no one there.

         I took unsure steps to the door and tried the door, it was locked.

          I turned around and put my back to the door as I took in the colorful room.  It was nothing like the dungeon I was in.  This room was easily the thrice of my shoebox apartment and I could see two extra doors.  The bed itself was a queen size and had sky blue sheets with a big headboard; there was a nightstand on either side of it which was empty on top apart from the reading lamp. 

          My eyes didn’t burn with all the light coming through the windows.
I ran towards it in a hope that I could at least try to get out of here or die trying but I deflated when I saw that it was grilled with no screws in sight.  Guess it was outside. 

           I looked down and saw that there was not even ground, only forest in sight.  This whole place looks like it was built in the middle of the forest.  But where the fuck was this place located?

          I opened the sliding door and sighed against the cool breeze.
The first outside exposure after days felt like a balm to my heart. 

          Nostalgia hit me when I thought back to the days I would wake up and boil tea and stand in front of an open window to feel the fresh and first wind of the day.  I wonder what the people in my life were thinking.  Did they know I was kidnapped?

          Are they even searching for me?

          Tears silently streamed out of my eyes as I thought about everyone forgetting about me just like my family did when I was a child.  I could never accept something like that in my lifetime and live through it. 

             I sniffled and wiped my eyes in my hands, taking a deep breath I looked back at the room.

           “This is your life hereafter or at least till they sell you off to another person.  So, enjoy the little freedom you have.”  I said to myself and explored the first door to my right. 

            It was a closet that was empty through and through. 

            I moved to the next door and gaped at the lavish bathroom.
It looked like a damn mini room.  I could feel my eyes bug out as I took in everything.  There was a huge tub to the side and a separate humongous shower which had a rain head type of showerhead. 

              It looked so beautiful, with the glass doors and grey tiles and I felt the immediate need to know how the shower works and how the pressure would be compared to my apartment’s non-existent water pressure.