"That's kind of de-feminist if you ask me."

"It's okay if I say it."

The two snuck around the house finding the large family seated at a rectangle table in the grass. Their dads were sulking off to the side, the Weasleys and Longbottoms were over and Hermione was also sitting next to Harry.

"What should we do?" Ben asked.

"I haven't thought of it yet."

"Well, this was your goddamn idea," Ben whisper shouted as he threw his arms in the air.

"I forgot we can't do magic outside of school, we need Aunty Lily's wand."

"Why?"

"I don't know — we just always take hers."

Lyndy than ran back to the front door and into the house throwing hers and Bens bags by the door before making her way into James and Lily's room where she found the women's wand and quickly went back to her brother who was know sitting against the wall.

"So what's the plan?"

"We have to make an entrance of course and it has to be big."

The two settled on something in a matter of seconds. It was well known that the marauders last prank before they left school was a lot of fireworks in the great hall as they walked in with the last one saying the Marauders are out. Lyndy and Ben decided to do the same; but better. They planned on shooting the fireworks out of Lily's wand and the last one would say Ben and Lyndy are in, with a special charm Ben had learned, and then they would walk in.

Ben started the sequence shooting the spells into the air. It grabbed the families attention immediately, all looking up at the sky and wondering how it got there? Who was doing it?

And when the last firework exploded in the sky they heard breathes hitch and smiles break out, the two ran behind the wall and Lyndy screamed, "did you miss me!?" She certainly had a flare for the dramatics like her dad. Ben looked rather uncomfortable as his face heated up and he scratched the back of his neck.

Sirius was first to spring up running to Lyndy and spinning the girl around making her giggle. Remus stood up too but went over to Ben, "those two are too much alike, good thing your here, adds a contrast, at least I hope unless your like your sister."

"She said I'm like you."

Remus smiled at the boy wrapping one of his arms around him but was brought to a state of shock as the girl jumped into his arms and kissed his cheeks.

"Why hello there sunflower."

"Hello father," she smiled widely before being put down, the girl sauntering over to the table and Sitting on Remus's lap. Sirius sat down on his chair and another was brought out for Ben, the boy still not feeling totally welcome but he would get used to it.

"Is that my wand?" Lily asked her eyes raised at the boy.

"Oh, yes, sorry ma'am but Lyndy took it from your bed side table she said we had to make an entrance."

"It would have been burning if we didn't plus we got to hear Uncle James little girls scream, it was definitely worth it."

"I agree," Sirius smirked.

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you get here?" James asked trying to change the subject.

"I'd actually like to know that myself," Remus said.

"It was simple, Ben made me run away, it was very dramatic he said, be like your dad Lyndy, be like Sirius—"

"I did not say it like that I just told you to fucking go or else you'd never get another chance."

"Whatever, I know what you said. So, then I did, I ran into the fireplace thingy and it took me to the beach, thank god I wasn't thinking of the actual water or else I'd probably be shark food right now, anywho than the knight bus picked me up and it took back to Tisdale manor and I was like what? but than mum came in with Ben and a whole sob story about how she's finally going to give us the life we deserve and how they're going to die for good this time, Ben suspects she's lighting the place on fire with herself and father in the house but than we got home and you weren't there so this lady told us and we walked the rest of the way here, made a cool grand entrance and ta-da!"

The group of people looked stunned at the information given to them probably still processing the information about their mother.

"Ben—" Lily started to say but he just shook his head.

"Im gay!" Ben shouted, he didn't want people to ask about his life or his family he just wanted to move on, he wanted to really be himself.

Remus and Sirius looked at him with smiles.

"I'm bisexual!" Lyndy shouted next looking at her brother who gave her an annoyed look, "what? Are we not yelling sexual orientations, well too late," she shrugged.

Everyone fell into laughter and for the first time in practically two years everything felt like a perfectly pieced together puzzle, nothing was broken. But that's the thing about puzzles, even when they're put together, there's still cracks and people can steal pieces, never to be found again.

Hello! I hope you all liked this chapter! I didn't read through it because I have to go to work but I really hope it's good and thank you for reading!