EIGHT

The two men where in the room they had shared on multiple occasions

The two men where in the room they had shared on multiple occasions. Sirius Black sitting on the huge bed in the middle of the room looking down at his hands as the brunette man sat a few feet away on a chair next to the bed, looking right at him.

Christmas Eve had been excruciatingly long, the dark haired man asking to speak to the other later when it was quiet and he didn't have to focus his attention on the little girl, he could just be with the man he had missed so unbelievably much.

"So, today was a good day, yeah?"

"Sirius, quit stalling and just say what it it you need to say."

"Okay, but please let me say everything and wait until I'm completely finished."

The brunette man nodded his head in reassurance, "I promise."

"I spent a lot of time blaming myself for the things that happened and drinking helped me forever but after a while it become an addiction and it wasn't fun anymore it was something I had to do, needed to do and it was something I could blame everything on. It was my free ride, my ticket but at the same time I just wanted a refund, I just wanted to go back. But there's no going back and I had to come to terms with that. I called Minnie and she came and got me, she forced potions down my throat and made me help the school, it became my life line, if I could fix the first place that was ever a home, that was ever a place that actually made me happy then maybe I could fix myself too and meeting Lyndy gave me a purpose. A little girl who hasn't just saved me but called me out on my shit and made me become a father, something I never thought I could do but I can't help it, she's so smart and makes me laugh and makes me think, she keeps me on my toes and as happy as I am with my life and as good as I am doing there will always be something missing. I have this puzzle and your the centre, the last piece but I lost it and I don't know if I'll ever be able to click it back into place."

Silence swarmed the room, Sirius looking up and over at the man who had a small, tight lipped smile on his face, as if trying not to let it break through.

"Am I aloud to speak now?" Remus asked.

"I think so." Sirius nodded, thinking over everything he said and ending up nodding, hoping he had said enough.

"I have to admit, I was angry at you to begin with but only because you didn't trust me, something I realized wasn't even your fault, Peter manipulated us all and it is no ones fault but his, he made you question everything with a few words, a skill he learned from the devil himself. And I hope you know no one blames you for Dorcas and Marlenes death, no one blames you for what happed with James and Lily and your brother, that wasn't on you either. I forgive you, your forgiven by us all and I will continue to forgive you everyday that you need it." The man took a deep breath. "Sirius . . . Your my missing puzzle piece too."

"You love me?" Sirius asked.

"Always." The man answered getting up from his spot on the chair.

"It's not just me anymore, I have a daughter."

"She can be our daughter." Remus took a step closer to the man on the bed until he was at the edge peering over top of him. "Your right that little girl is one of a kind and Merlin knows I can help."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Remus climbed on top of the man, holding his face between his hands and giving him a soft kiss on the lips, being delicate before pulling away and looking into his grey eyes. Grey meeting hazel like they had done so many times before leading to the next kiss being hungry and rushed, hands all over one another, turning into a make out and then turning into something much more that both men needed for a long time.

To both be able to complete their puzzles.

Christmas Eve ended on a beautiful note, the two men finally getting back together after an excruciating few years but the time apart was exactly what they needed to get to this moment. The perfect moment, with everything finally clicked into place.

WOLFSTAR! I had to they are perfect together and to say I'm extremely excited for the next chapter would be an understatement, get ready for the cuteness!!!!