BEHIND THE GATE🕯️

He wearing everything in black. He's tall and have a serious look. He have a coal black hair that cut in good shape as teenage boy. He also wearing a robe that have an orange colour. His robe quite long until it touch the ground and dragged behind him. He wear some hat but not like a hat more like a coronet, that have a shape of a Pumpkin surrounded his coal black hair on his head. He have a green emerald eyes that will make anyone who saw it will be hypnotized by his charm. He have good body and quite muscular also have a white skin.

He saw me and Henry when we comeback for the second time to looked upon the Circus. He watched us from far away from the gate of the Circus. A wicked smiled came across his face and he smiled fully. He walked towards the gate then with his touch the gate suddenly opened and he walked out from the Circus and he looked Victoria's car driving away from the Circus. His robe fly above the ground as the wind blew through him and he smiled.

"Some visitor that seems very curious about my Circus.. hmm.. I like someone that have a curiousity but.. I never like when they put their nose on my business.. let's see what I can do about these two boys.." He said while looking at me and Henry driving away from the Circus until the car disappear on the road.

He walked back again into the gate of the Circus and he locked the gate once more with his hand. He go to his tent that have a big Pumpkin and Crown as his symbol above the entering curtain. He sat at his chair and smiled again.

"Soo fantastic.. can't wait to see also meet those boys.. they should know.. sometimes Curiousity kills a cat.." He said while looking into his book above his desk and he laugh.

***

We finally arrived at Victoria's garage and I hurried get off the car and take my belongings and go inside. Victoria greets us and ask us to go to Kitchen for lunch and I nodded. I excuse for a while to take my belongings to upstairs while Henry hurried go to Kitchen join Mrs. Sabrina also Mirina and Victoria on the table.

I just took off my jacket and I just wearing shirt and my short pants and I packed my clothes at the wardrobe beside my bed, no need a long time since I doesn't bring many clothes with me so after it done I go downstairs and joining them for lunch. Mrs. Sabrina cook some roasted chicken and some mash potatoes along with popcorn and some corn soup, something perfect for a cold weather.

"Hey.. did you know that there's a Circus here ?" Henry said while take a spoon of his corn soup.

"Really ? Where ? Why didn't i know ?!" Victoria replied with enthusiastic.

"Near Tobias Uncle's house.. at the unknown Pumpkin Patch where usually play hide and seek.." Henry added with a smiled.

"Woahh that's so fun.. I believe you guys already have a plan to attend the Circus isn't ?" Asked Mrs. Sabrina while looking at her children then to me and Henry.

"Of course! It will be fun! Come-on Victoria! You should come with us!" Said Henry with spirit.

"Why not ? I don't see any problem with it.. can I go mom ? I can took Mirina too.." Victoria answered while looking at her mother and she's nodded understand.

"WOOHOO!! But unfortunately the Circus will be opened at 30 October.. still two days before it.." Henry added.

"It's okay.. at least we all can go.. I will took my little brother too and asked my uncle permission for that.. but I feel something strange.. how can be a big and majestic Circus like that came and no one even notice it ?" I said while pouring my drink into my glass.

"Perhaps it happened last night when we all sleeping.. it can be happen.. beside they must be have many workers that's why the Circus can stand with in a night.. so magical isn't ?" Henry replied with his mouth full of corn.

"Eewh! Gross.. swallow that first than you may speak.." Victoria said with chuckled.

"Sorry.. forget my manners." Henry replied and continued chewing then swallowed.

"Is there some Carousel and Ferris Wheel there ?" Mirina Asked with Curiousity in her eyes.

"I guess so.. I can't see much thing.. the gate still sealed and there's a note from the owner also the manager of the Circus about the opening at 30 October at seven PM.. but I guess there is.." I said with smile and Mirina smiled back to me.

"Ok.. ok.. that's sounds fun.. but now let's finish lunch first then we can talk about the Circus later.. how's that ?" Said Mrs. Sabrina with smiled and we all nodded and we continue eating.

***

"Sir.. should I ditch that boys again if they ever coming back before the Cirque is open ?" Said someone with blue shirt and black jeans also blonde hair inside the man in black robe tent.

"No need.. let them come in if they want.. the gate will always closed until I set it to open.." he replied while playing with his gloves.

"Alright then Sir.. is there anything I can give or take for you Sir ?" The boy with Blue shirt added.

"Nope.. you may go Desmond.. thank you.." the man in black robe response.

"Right then Sir.. if you need anything just call me.. I be here" Desmond replied and the man in black robe nodded understand, then Desmond leave the tent.

"Now I'm the one that curious with them.. hmm.. should I track them ? Find them where they're live ? Hmm.. sounds interesting.. but I can't go with this form.. I will change first.." he said and he rose from his chair and walked toward the wardrobe near the entering curtain.

About fifteen minutes later he done dressing and he looked his reflection on a mirror and smiled to himself.

"Perfect.. now I can track them.. let's see what I can do to them.." He said while looking his own reflection on a mirror Infront of him.