Rules! Why Rules?

Third person Pov~

At the aeroplane to Kuala Lumpur. There was Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Fang, Ochobot, Tok Aba, Papa Zola and a couple of student from Rintis Academy. If you ask why? Let's have flashback!

Flashback~

The Kokotaim Geng is already at earth. They will pack their things and Papa Zola go to the group chat and tell a couple of student that being choose to pack their things. You guys might wonder why?

Because their will have a sport activity at the Kuala Lumpur. They will play Sport game and fight the Ferrol Academy. The Academy that being rival to their academy and the 5 suspect go study at there, so their work can be easy.

Time Skip~

Gopal: Tok! It is true that you have a grandson?

Tok Aba: Hm. If I remember, you have meet him. But just for a second.

Gopal: Eh! Have I?

Fang: What did you mean Gopal have meet him, Tok Aba?

Ochobot: Guys! You guys need to go home now! We have a mission tomorrow! We need to wake up early, and then go to Kuala Lumpur!

Tok Aba: Hm! True! Now, Shoo Shoo. I wanna close the shop!

Gopal: Ala...

*Ring! *Ring!

Tok Aba pickup the phone and this make they all wonder what is it that make Tok Aba look excited!

Tok Aba: Yes. Waalaikumsalam. How are you?

???: I'm just fine, Tok! How about you?

Tok Aba: I'm fine, thank you. I wonder...

???: Yes, Tok?

Tok Aba: When will you visit us?

Gopal: Who is that, Tok?

???: Tok... You aren't alone, are you.

Tok Aba: Ha ha ha. Yes. Can you wait for a minute.

???: Hm.

Tok Aba put the phone down and look at them.

Tok Aba: If you want to ask me, who is it? It was my grandson. He live at Kuala Lumpur.

Yaya: If he live at Kuala Lumpur, can we live with them too?

Ochobot: Yes. Can we? ............. Okay! ......................... I will make sure of it. ................................... Really! ..................................... Sure. ................................................... I will tell them about it. ............................................ Okay!

Ying: What did he said Ochobot?

Ochobot: He said we can but just he will give a couple of rule.

1) We can't get inside the room that have a note say "Don't come in" or "B room". That place you can't come in. Next-

Gopal: Why can't we go in tho?

Ying: *Smack Gopal head* It because of his privacy and he is the house owner too! Why did you need to ask why!?

Gopal: Hu hu hu... I just wanna know....

Yaya: *Sigh* Can you continue Ochobot.

Ochobot: Hm!

2) Don't bother him! This rule is because he didn't like to talk and he didn't have time to!

Fang: Tch! Waste of time.

???: I can hear you from the phone, okay! If you think it was a waste of time then how about you sleep outside?

Fang: You! If I meet you later-

Ying: STOP FIGHTING LA FANG! We need to respect him and be grateful that he want to give us be with them to!

Fang: Tch!

???: Whatever.

Ochobot: Okay...

3) Don't try to bother him when he was in the bad mood. This is for your safety!

4) You can use anything in the house but "DON'T" destroy it or take it! This rule is for you Gopal! You can't change anything from the house or destroy it!

Gopal: Ala....

Yaya: Can we make a biscuit?

???: Hmmm. I think so.

Ying,Gopal,Fang: OH NO!

Yaya: Hihihi! Thanks!

???: Np.

Ochobot: Last rule!

5) Don't try anything funny and try to prank him! He will give you the worse!

That's all is the rule! Make sure you follow it and you will be okay!

Tok Aba: Dah! Go home! We will go later to your house tomorrow.

???: I can take you to my house too, Tok! See you all tomorrow..... I think.....

Present~

They will stay at this kid house and stay there. Suddenly their phone ringing. They see that the secret vigilante already save so many victims from the almost fall bus. They need to stop them faster.

To be continue~

________________________________________________
Me: How was the chapter, pals? Love to see you here!

Boboiboy: Wha- HOW!

Me: I have a magic to do this! So BARE WITH IT!

Boboiboy: Whatever.

Me: Anyway, you can see I will make the end scene like this, from now on!

Boboiboy: Make sure you vote the book or....

Me: I will go out first!

Boboiboy: BOBOIBOY HALILINTAR!!!

Hali: I will kill you!

Me: Let's stop here okay!

Hali: Come here yo-

UwU out~
Help me~