Quirks: A Gift and a Curse

Start from the beginning

No other words were said.

"Is there anything about Twice you could tell us now?" Gran Torino asked.

You thought for a moment. "His quirk allows him to multiply or make another version of someone else, as you probably know. But he needs the measurements before he can make a copy of anything."

"Measurements?" Bubble Girl pressed her lips together. "So he won't be able to make copies of any of us?"

"He won't. But Toga might."

You saw Midoriya flinch at the name. She did seem rather infatuated with him when they first met.

"What else?"

"He has two personalities as a result of cloning himself too many times. His head somewhat split and he was left with two conflicting personalities that makes him hard to understand. But, I've heard him mention that he felt like his head was 'splitting' when he exposes his head."

Centipeder scribbled something down. "And this Toga..."

"She needs the blood of the person to copy their looks and voice. If she were to take maybe one cup, then she could change her form for about a day."

Rock Lock tilted his head. "So what? I think it'd be pretty obvious that it's a fake when we see one of us in a high school girl's uniform."

"She can also copy clothes. But it gets layered under her own so she strips down before using her quirk. Once she returns to her normal body, she's naked." You saw Midoriya's eyes suddenly fill with realization. "Midoriya?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, continue."

You looked into your lap. "That's all." So are the League of Villains teaming up with Shie Hassaiki? They've never teamed up with anyone before...

"Kid, let's hope it doesn't come to this, but you might get dragged into some nasty business." Gran Torino warned, facing Midoriya.

"It's no problem at all!"

Bubble Girl took the liberty of continuing. "So, given these developments, we reached out to all of you via HN."

To you, HN was very annoying. Since your power had something to do with elements, everything seemed to fit your quirk, and you'd get requests from across the country, whether it be about forest fires or some boat missing at sea.

"What's HN?" Uraraka wondered.

"HN stands for Hero Network. It's a web service where you can see what heroes all over the country are doing and even put in requests to heroes with quirks that might come in handy  for whatever you're working on."

Rock Lock looked down at you uniforms for a bit before displaying his annoyance on his face. "U.A. students or not, what are these days even doing here? They're just slowing us down. The sun will set before we even get to the bad guy's grand plan."

Your eye twitched but you said nothing, knowing that you would simply be proving his point by engaging in useless argument. But Fat Gum sure did speak up. "Baloney! These guys are super important participants!"

A vine grew from the floor and caught the chair that went flying from beneath Fat Gum. "Please refrain from destroying furniture."

"There's also some unfamiliar faces in here! I'm Fat Gum! Nice to meetcha! Here, have a candy."

You took two candies in your palm and blew them as if they were powder, both of them landing in front of Uraraka and Tsu. "You called Fat Gum here since he's well versed in illegal substances, right? We'll be discussing the recently discovered drug then."