Chapter Three- The Mini Library

You woke up with a bright sunshine in your face. That was the best sleep you had in a while. It took you like thirty miniutes, but you got up and out of bed, making your way to the living room. You see Armin with a white t-shirt and black pants on. He had bed hair, which made you blush a little. You thought it was kind of cute. You realised you were starring and looked away. Good think he didn't catch you. Or did he? Secretly, he saw you starring for a second, but you were too focused on his hair that you didn't notice. He smiled and acted like he didn't see you. "Goodmorning Y/N, did you sleep good?" He says with a smile on his face. "Morning, honestly, yeah I did. It was the best sleep that I have had in a while." You said with a yawn. "Thats good to hear. I made us breakfast, would you like some?" He said with a smile on his face. To be honest, you were starving. You haven't ate in 2 days. "Yes I would, thank you."

You both go to the dining table where there is plates of eggs, bacon and toast. You start eating like you never ate before. He looked at you surprised. "Woah Y/N, calm down, I wouldn't want you to choke." He said with concern. You looked up, embarrassed."Sorry...I haven't ate in a while so I was really hungry and it was so good and I feel so bad..." You rambled on. Armin stopped you and giggled, "it's okay Y/N I understand, would you want seconds, I have some extra?" You beamed up and smiled. "Yes please!" He laughed and got you another plate. After you both were done eating. You started talking about things about what to research on. "Speaking of research," he says like he remembering something, "I haven't got to show you my study room, follow me." The blonde boy says. You both get up and you followed him into a room beside his bedroom. "This is where we will be studying." You gasped. There were hundreds and hundreds of books, most of which you have never seen before. You wanted to look around, but you didn't want to invade. "It's okay, look around." He said, telling how excited you were. You were a bit of a book worm, especially about books with stars. You looked around happily. "This could be a mini library." You said with joy. A tiny of blush was on Armin's face, he thought you were cute, but he didn't want to admit it.

After a couple more minutes of looking around, you look at Armin who was starring at you. "So...are we doing anything today." You asked. Armin didn't have an answer to that question, so he came up with something. "We are researching today, we will bring the information we find back to Captain Levi." You nodded, kind of excitedly. You sat down across from Armin. He went to go get books for you two and sat back down. You began studying immediately and writing down information. 'This will be fun' you thought.