Chapter 13

(Y/n) only looked at him, unsure of what to reply while Baji was quite surprised on the appearance of the Goddess.

"Please don't disturb (Y/n)-chan!" Takemichi called out despite being scared, he might be a crybaby but he always protect women!

Hanma gave him a side glance before stepping backwards, "Fine fine, but we will talk again okay, princess?"

Takemichi sighed in relief as he watched the taller guy walked away, walking back to the centre.

"You should've sent him a punch on the face, (Y/n)-chan!" He whispered lowly to her while glancing at Hanma, hoping he wouldn't hear what he said.

Kazutora who heard what the blonde haired male whispered laughed mentally but his expression soon changed.

"Takemichi, that guy will die if I really gave him a punch on the face." She stated bluntly, giving Takemichi an innocent look.

Takemichi only shook his head and went back to listen to what Hanma was going to continue saying.

(Y/n) stared at the unconscious blonde haired male on the ground, the bloods and bruises on his face.

"Poor guy." She whispered to herself.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

On the next day, Takemichi had invited the goddess over to take a walk around the park since both of them had nothing to do anyways.

Might as well feel the fresh air, right?

"Hey! Come here!" An unfamiliar voice called out as Takemichi and (Y/n) turned their heads to the left.

She recognised the guy who got beaten up yesterday.

"Let's walk away!" Takemichi yelled, thinking it was a random delinquent as he grabbed her hand but she only stood there.

He then proceeded to pull her hand with all his strength as (Y/n) walked towards the other blonde haired male with Takemichi staggering behind her.

"Such strength! She is like a gorilla!" Takemichi thought incredulously.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Chifuyu's turquoise eyes widened, while (Y/n) and a whining Takemichi approached him, he looked at the female intensely before blushing.

"She is so prett-," He murmured to himself.

"I know I am pretty thanks." Chifuyu almost fell down from the swing he was riding as he let out a not so manly yelp.

Since when she was here?! Not only that, her face is close to mine...

(Y/n) chuckled at his reaction, "You looking for Takemitchy?" She asked while pulling Takemichi closer to them.

His whining stopped as he stated at the injured male, recognising him as the one who got beaten up by Baji yesterday.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, First Division Vice Captain. Chifuyu Matsuno." He introduced himself with a grin.

"YOU ARE THE GUY BAJI-KUN BEAT TO A PULP!" Takemichi exclaimed while pointing his finger at Chifuyu.

Meanwhile (Y/n) ride the swing next to Chifuyu, listening to what they were going to talk about.

"I wonder if Ereshkigal is fine without me....."

"STOP STARING AT (Y/n)-chan, CHIFUYU!"

"I AM NOT! AREN'T WE DISCUSSING ABOUT BAJI-SAN?!"

The Goddess only sighed in amusement, enjoying the ride while blocking out the loud screaming between them.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Time skip to the battle, Bloody Halloween

"REMEMBER, (Y/n)-chan! JUST STAND HERE AND BE SAFE, OKAY?!" Takemichi exclaimed while shaking her back and forth.

(Y/n) decided to come along too but she must stay with some Toman members, prior from Mikey's order.

"STOP SHAKING HER, TAKEMICHI!" Draken bonked his head as the crybaby hero yelped in pain.

She then got pulled to Draken's side, still feeling dizzy from the shaking.

"Are you fine, (Y/n)-chan??"

"H-Huh? I am ...... fine...." Her eyes twirling around in circles while swaying.

The whole Toman gang was just standing outside the huge gate, waiting for the announcement Hansen, who will be overseeing the battle today.

The Goddess finally stop the dizziness while listening to Chifuyu talking to Takemichi about the other overseer delinquents.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

No one spotted (Y/n) when Toman make their entrance followed by Valhalla Gang as by the commander's order, she was placed to the way back.

And due to her height, she can't really see what's happening in front of her except from some voices.

"If I started to float people will freak out and ran away crazily." She whispered while jumping up, catching a glimpse of Kazutora and Mikey with the overseer.

She sighed in defeat as she spotted two males sitting on the cars not quite far from her.

Looking closely, the taller have blonde and black braided hair while the other who wears glasses have short blonde hair with blue streaks.

"That look like a good spot to watch Toman and Valhalla's fight."

Ignoring what Takemichi told her earlier, which is to just stand here and stay put then walked to the Haitani brothers' direction.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖