Chapter 11

My instincts told me that someone gonna get freaking stabbed again.

The Goddess thought as she averted her gaze to a member from Moebius, examining closer, she realised it was the delinquent who beat up Takemichi few days ago.

Gazing down to his hands, (Y/n)'s eyes widened seeing a knife in his hands ... and see he was heading towards Draken?!

How many times he is gonna get hurt?!

Without saying anything, (Y/n) quickly ran towards Kiyomasa and managed to grab his wrist.

"What were you trying to do, huh?" She glared at him as Draken turned around, hearing the familiar voice.

He saw (Y/n) was gripping Kiyomasa's wrist tightly as he screamed in pain, dropping the knife on the floor.

"(Y/n)-chan! Did he just tried to stab me?!" Draken questioned as she nodded before kicking the knife away.

"Yup. I noticed he was aiming towards you." She sighed, "Luckily I managed to caught him before he could do anything." She finished off with a grin.

Draken smiled and patted her head, "Thank you again for saving me, (Y/n)-chan."

(Y/n) nodded with a smile, enjoying the head pat, "You got it. I'll go back to Takemichty and Emma-chan."

Thinking back, he noticed she was the one who mysteriously healed his injuries earlier.

But how did she do that?

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

"Where are you going, princess~?" (Y/n) halted her steps when someone stopped in front of her.

It was the guy from Moebius who talked with Mikey earlier.

Hanma finally got the opportunity to talk to the gorgeous black haired female he saw, he couldn't deny that (Y/n) is really a beauty.

"Huh? You are...." She tried to remember his name as Hanma gently held her damp black hair (because it was raining) and twirled it with his finger.

"My name is Hanma Shunji, princess." Hanma introduced himself with a smirk before continuing, "Or you can call me DarlIng~"

(Y/n) only gave him a weird look in response as she was then pulled behind, the blonde haired male glaring at the smirking male.

"Don't you dare disturb her, bastard." Mikey said angrily.

Hanma shrugged, annoying Mikey more, "Well it is rare to see a beauty like her."

(Y/n) nodded before laughing mentally, "Of course I am pretty! I am the Goddess of-"

Before she could compliment herself more, Takemichi had sneakily went to (Y/n) to dragged her out from the two males who were glaring daggers at each other.

"(Y/n)-chan! You shouldn't left us like that!" Emma cried out as he shook her body back and forward.

The crybaby hero agreed, "Yeah! I could literally see Mikey and Hanma was about to beat each other up!"

(Y/n) sighed as she ruffled their hair with a smile, making them blush, "Alright alright, I apologise okay? Don't be mad anymore."

"(Y/n)-chan! You are so cool!" They said excitedly at the same time.

"How was that even cool?" She sweatdropped in response.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

The battle then continued, (Y/n) saw many unconscious bodies on the ground, mainly from the enemy group, Moebius.

And no, she didn't jumped in the fight unless someone got injured seriously, just like Draken earlier so the Goddess just stood between the clingy Emma and Takemichi.

Which she didn't mind, she enjoyed their company.

"Ah, I am beat." The lilac haired male huffed as he sat on the ground.

"Heeey, I am done for." The older Kawata who were limping exclaimed as Mucho helped him walk, both grinning despite their injuries.

"Looks like he busted his foot." Mucho chimed in.

Mitsuya grinned as well before turning to Baji, "You seen Mikey?"

He asked as Baji pointed at the other side, Mikey and Hanma were still staring at each other.

"MIKEY! SOON WE ARE GONNA FORM THE MOST BADASS BIKER GANG IN ALL OF KANTO! VALHALLA!!" Hanma exclaimed with a big grin as he pointed at the shorter male.

Mikey only listened quietly, his gaze darkening on him.

"And I will be the Valhalla's first vice president, Hanma Shunji. Remember this Mikey, from now on Toman shall not know peace."

"That Hanma guy talks so much..." (Y/n) muttered to herself.

Before Hanma got on his bike, he then turned to smirk at Mikey once again.

"Remember, if you lose, I will be having the princess~'

Mikey scoffed in annoyance, "Hanma, you bastard..."

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Short chapter for today! Please enjoy and stay safe!

And look at our Goddess, Ishtar/(Y/n)!

Ain't she so pretty?! 😆😆

(The picture doesn't belong to me!)