Chapter 8

The day of the festival is today, August 3rd. Four person already arrived which were Draken, Takemichi, Hinata and Emma. They stood in front of the stalls while waiting for someone to arrived.

"Good evening everyone!" They turned their heads at the female wearing a red kimono, along with an accessories on her head. Let's say she looked very stunning in the outfit.

"So pretty!" Everyone thought in unison, there were literally shining aura coming out from her figure as she walked towards them

"(Y/n)-chan is so beautiful!" Takemichi said as they agreed with him.

Both of the females squealed loudly as they hugged her, "Oh my god! You looked so stunning, (Y/n)-chan!"

"Thanks! You guys looked pretty too." She replied before feeling a hand on her head, "You looked so loveable." Draken exclaimed, continue to pat her head carefully.

Emma who saw Draken doing that to (Y/n) wasn't even jealous as she gripped her arm, "Who is your date, (Y/n)-chan?"

"I don't have any date though." She blankly stated.

Hearing the words caused them to be surprised, "HUH?! NO DATE AT ALL?!" Emma screeched.
_______________________________________

"I'm sorry for interrupting your date..." (Y/n) apologized to the couple who started to deny what she said as both of them blushed.

"W-What? We are not a couple, (Y/n)-chan!" The blonde haired female said flusteredly while Draken nodded frantically.

Red eyes blinked in confusion, tilting her head, "Oh, really? I thought you both are a couple."

"It's fine, (Y/n)-chan." Draken reassured, his blush starting to fade away, "Besides we can't leave you alone in the festival."

Emma nodded, "Yeah! We saw how those passer-bys stared at you!"

The Goddess was oblivious to the fact that Emma and Draken kept sending daggers to those who stared at her along the way they walked.

"Let's go and get some foods, (Y/n)-chan." Draken said as Emma linked her arms with her, "There are so many foods here! We should try them!

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled at what they said, "Foods! Let's go then!" The girls then went ahead first leaving Draken to sweatdropped at them.

"How about me?"
_______________________________________

The black haired female took a bite of the cotton candy, feeling the candy melts in her mouth, "It's so sweet!" She exclaimed excitedly, making the two laughed at her.

"Right? There are more snacks there!" Emma pointed to a random stall selling takoyaki as (Y/n) literally ran to the stall.

Seeing her run away caused both of them to be surprised, "(Y/n)-chan! Wait for us!" They shouted as they quickly followed behind her back.