Chapter 3

"So this is Mathematics." (Y/n) murmured, trying to understand the equation displayed on the book.

Takemichi who sat beside her have a side glance, sweatdropping at her antics, "(Y/n)-chan, you've been staring at the question for an hour already."

She groaned in response. After she introduced herself, with the teacher saying she is an idiot and being assigned a homework to do.

Of course, the students were happy to meet the new student, thinking she was actually cool despite for the fact she was highly delusional.

"Why the teacher is so rude, telling me to do this when I don't have any idea how to solve this question." She complained as Takemichi scooted closer to her, reading the question.

"(Y/n)-chan, this question is just asking you to give the answer of X." The question is actually quite easy, one of the simple question in mathematics.

"I don't know how to do this stupid question!"

"Just admit that you are an idiot, (Y/n)-chan."

"Hey!"
_______________________________________

Takemichi take his words back, the black haired female was actually a very smart person.

After he taught her on how to solve the equation, she has been doing all of the questions with the correct answers easily.

"Whoa, you are so smart!" He exclaimed in amazement while looking at the correct answers.

Even the mathematics chapters that Ritsuka Sensei haven't taught yet, she had already done the questions.

(Y/n) smirked smugly, "Of course I am!" Feeling proud of herself for achieving something.

As he was about to reply, he heard someone shouting loudly from the outside, catching both the Goddess and his attention.

"OI! YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE INTO A SCHOOL HOWEVER YOU LIKE!"

"WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM?!"
_______________________________________

The door entrance suddenly slid open with a loud sound as the commander of Toman looked inside the classroom.

Seeing the familiar blonde haired male sitting on his chair with another person looking at him with confused expressions.

His eyes twinkled at the sight of (Y/n). "Oh. Here he is."

"Huh?"

"You are here too, (Y/n)-chan!" He said excitedly, making his way to the Goddess. "Let's go and play!"

(Y/n) didn't replied him, her red eyes blinking at the male. "I thought you were supposed to be at school."
_______________________________________

The vice commander peeked inside the room, seeing Takemitchy inside the classroom with (Y/n) ...?

"I didn't knew she studied here too."

(Y/n) walked outside the room first followed by Mikey who was pouting and Takemichi trying to walk closer to her.

"Don't say that, (Y/n)-chan!" The shorter male whined.

She looked up seeing Draken leaning against the door, "Oh, it's you."

Not waiting for his reply, turning behind her as she heard the crybaby here gasped, "What's all this?" There were a bunch of students laying down on the ground, with their boxers sticking out.

"They pissed me off. So I knocked them down a peg." Draken stated boredly while she nodded in agreement.

"It's normal to do that when you are mad."
_______________________________________