"Well, that solves two problems." M'Gann says. "Now, if we only knew how to make Lex mortal again. We need Kryptonite."

"I don't think Willow has any left in the tank right now..." Alex says

"We don't need her kryptonite." J'onn says. "Rama Kham bled Willow of a lot of her kryptonetic blood. He's gotta have it somewhere."

"That brings us to another task." Kelly says. "We need to destroy those vials of blood that Rama Kham has."

"Technically, we don't need any kryptonite." Brainy whispers. He turns to face the group. "Jarhanpurium. Fragments of that planet must have made it to Earth. It would be toxic to Lex, just like Kryptonite is to Supergirl."

"But finding it would be like finding a needle in a haystack." J'onn says

"That's what my dream was about." Dreamer says. "There was a green bottle, Kryptonite green. I could invert the energy in the bottle, run it through the machine I used to make Kryptonite."

"Sprock." Brainy whispers. "It could work."

"The monument Supergirl was trapped in on Shelley Island was also in my dream." Dreamer says. "The bottle must be there."

"It's the same energy station Lex used last year on Earth-38." Brainy says. "I'll go."

"No, you're still too weak." Dreamer says. "I'll go."

"And I'll go with you." Alex tells Dreamer. "Brainy, you and Lena work on Myriad and her Kryptonite machine for when we bring you back that bottle."

"I'll get Myriad from the Fortress." Supergirl says. "And there's got to be something there we can use to weapon the Jarhanpurium. That way we can strip Lex of his powers and make him mortal again."

"Let's not forget, Lex still wants to kill us all." J'onn says. "And he has Leviathan powers, which means he can sense us, especially Supergirl. He'll strike as soon as we try to make a move. We need another diversion."

"I can buy you guys time by offering myself up." Supergirl says

"We're not gonna let you do that, Supergirl." J'onn says. "It's too risky."

"If that's what it takes to save half the population and stop Lex, I'm willing to take that risk." Supergirl declares

***

"Well, I haven't seen you this tense since...well, since the last time the fate of the world rested on our shoulders." Alex says

"Redirecting those satellites isn't as simple as melding minds." J'onn says, looking over to where M'Gann is meditating. "To engage on that level requires complete openness. M'gann will see everything about me. Memories of my daughter, my wife...every violent thought I've ever had...about white Martians...She will know things about me that I would never choose to share. What if...subconsciously, my apprehensions derail us? We might not be able to take those satellites offline, I could...kill both of us."

"J'onn, you have been through so much in your life." Alex tells him. "War, loss, love. You've had to face some hard truths. But so has M'gann. You know, I...I know it's easier said than done, but at the end of the day, all you can really do is trust. And who knows, engaging like this, being this open with M'gann, it could lead to something really beautiful."

...over at the other side of the hero base, Dreamer and Brainy are having a conversation...

"I meant what I said before. I truly am so sorry for everything." Brainy says

"You hurt me, Brainy." Dreamer says, her vopice cracking. "You abandoned us. I know it was to save the world but...I just watched Kara and Willow almost destroy themselves protecting each other, both of them have literally died because they want to be together. What's the point of saving anything if it means you have to hurt the people who love you?"