Chapter: 6

Ophelia POV:
It's already afternoon and i was busy packing my things ready to go out the room when i felt a sudden tap on my shoulder so i turn my head around assuming it's Marie cause she's the only one im close to.

"H-Hi"

I was expecting to see Marie when i was taken back on who i saw he's a tall, cute and a curly blonde boy standing shyly infront of me.
He looks good.

"Oh hello?" I confusingly ask him

"Im Tomy Whales, one of your classmates" he shyly said while looking at me in a nervous gaze.

Looks adorable.

"Ohhh! My name is Ophelia Romez"i said smilling while handing my hands out. I saw a hint of redness in his cheeks as he also reached out making us shake hands.

"Ofcourse, everybody knew who you were" a genuine smile appeared on his lips. Ohhh im famous now??

"Ahhhh how come?" I said while smilling.i don't know what i did but he looks like a tomato because of how red he is, so i worriedly look at him assuming he was sick.

"Are you okay?" I said while i step bear him as i i placed my right hand onto his forehead to feel his temperature.Its seems he doesn't have a fewer but why is he looking red?

"A-A-Ah -" he was about to speak when i heard Marie yell near at the door entrance of the room.

"Yieeeeeeee so sweet, but such a pity a dragon has seen it all" she screams while walking towards us, with her smirk but a hint of paleness can be seen in her face which was quite new to me so i step back up removing my hands to his forehead and straightforwardly looking at Marie.

"Ohhh hi there handsome, i suggest you court me instead of this gorgeous friend of mine cause it seems like you'll be really completely fuck if you do". Marie said winking at the boy from earlier as she immidiately hold unto my wrists and drag me across and outside the room, i just let her since im too confused,afraid to ask and stop her. She stopped as soon as we were in a hallway which few people pass through.

"Talk to Ma'am Hottie tomorrow and not today" she said while looking at me seriously that made me even more confused.

"Huh?what?why?"

"She saw you flirting with that boy so she may -" she stops as she breath a deep breath while looking at me.

"May what?" I confusingly ask

"Nevermind, but im telling you right now you should not meet her today " she said as her phone rings up and she picked it up without even looking at the callers ID.

"Hey babe! Im at your house today." I heard a man's voice on the other side of the phone and i saw how Marie's face turn to a complete annoyance.

"Ok im on my way now" she said and immidiately end the call. I teasingly look at her while wiggling my eyebrows.

"So you had a boyfriend eyy" i said while smilling to reduce tension from our previous conversation.

"That's my cousin" she boringly said

"Ok OK COUSIN you say" i said full of sarcasm, she rolled her eyes on my statement that made me giggle a little bit.

"Well whatever i be going now, let me drive you home" she offered

"It's okay, you seem to be in a rush I don't wanna slow you down"i politely decline. We argue for a bit regarding on her offer on driving me off home, but finally i won.

"I'm sorry for what i did earlier" she said full of regret and an apologetic tone can be heard from her.

"It's okay, im honestly confused Marie" i said while focusely looking at her. She breath a big sigh before looking at me seriously.

"Just don't visit her later, i explain tomorrow since im running late now" she said while looking at her phone clock .

"See you tomorrow Darling" she enthusiasticly said while running to her car. I raised my hands waving her goodbye and as the sight of her was nowhere.

Im meeting her.

I immediately walk where Professor Tiaana office is located cause there's no way i be going home not getting all the answer my brain is asking.

I step in the elevator and pushed the button and there i am nervously waited.

~ting~

The elevator door opened so i immidiately walk to the front door of Professor Tiaana office. I was about to knock when i heard a person talk inside.

"Just come in" i heard her voice but this time her tone was cold as ice, something is definitely wrong here, like how did she know im here, are there any cameras around?.

I nervously opened it and entered the room, nothing seem to be out of the ordinary. I seated on the sofa while ma'am swivel chair turn and face me up, she put her both hands on the table but immidiately hide them, but my eyes are fast as flash that i caught a glimpse of bruise in her fist so i worriedly look at her.

"Ma'am are you okay?" I ask while standing up and slowly walking to her, she didn't respond so i continue my way and kneel as i took a closer look at her fist, it had some deep bruise on it which made me worry.
I was about to stand up and leave planning on going to the nursery office to get some ice pack and some bandages when i felt her hands grip my wrist, i was stunned and was about to speak when she stands up and hugs me.

Damn this feeling again , im going crazy.

"Ma'am Please let go"

"I have a question"her voice was out of the ordinary as if she's trying to control herself.

"Yes?" I simply answered not wanting to cause anymore ruckus.

"What do you do if a friend of yours who is married suddenly falls in love to a younger one?" She said with a hint of sadness.

"Uhmm m-ma'am-" i was cut of when she spoke again.

"Just answer me, Ophelia" my heart suddenly beat faster than usual when i heard my name coming from her.

shit how could my name sounds sexily coming from her.

I took a deep breath and begun to open my mouth

"U-uh well if that friend of yours was really inlove then i guess she should take the risk and be happy" i calmly said while looking at the woman whose holding my wrist. She raised her head making our eyes meet.

Here comes that weird feeling again.

"But my friend is an obsessive type which can hurt her lover in the future, what do you suggest my friend do?" She placed both her arms on my waist, making me look straightly at her and damn im not gonna lie it felt good when i feel Ma'am's touch.
i cleared my throught.

"Try to control herself" i calmly said

How could i calmly control myself when i see many men lusting over what's mine.

She mumbled but i didn't quite hear it that made me more confused but decided to just not think about it any of it and just focused on bringing an ice pack for Professor.

"Okay ma'am please let me go and im gonna go get you some ice pack and bandages for your fist" i said trying to removed her grip from my waist since it starting to feel hot even though the AC was properly working.

God what's happening to me.

I was shocked when she raised her hands up which in fist motion that i clearly see a purplely bruise on her fist, she was seating while im standing up so i look down and saw how her pupils darkened a little bit.

"M-ma'am what happ-" i worriedly look at her while speaking but was cut of again when she look at me seriously and i felt her aura was lighting up.

"Kiss them so it can heal faster"  she straight forwardly said while looking at me and saw how her pupils turn a little darker again.

Fuck yes, i mean no why would i dare to do it.

"M-ma'am what?"

"Kiss me"

"Eh?"

(😨🤨?/😏😌)////// Unaswered Questions.