Chapter: 5

Opehlia POV:

After me and Professor finally done talking and not realizing it's already 6 PM, and Ma'am  offered a ride home to which i agree since its already late and it's dangerous for me to wait for a taxi or an uber.

Now we were walking on our way to the parking lot and shocked when i saw Ma'am went inside an what looks like and expensive blue sports car.

This is suspicious, is she really just an ordinary Professor?

"Hop in Ms. Romez" she said nicely as she starts her engines, so i quicky went to the front passenger seat and finally she drove off.

"So where our home?" She straight forwardly said, looking at me at the front mirror

Wait what did i just hear?

"O-Our?" I unbelievably said

When i said that ,panic was written all over her face.

"I-Its Y-YOUR, like where the directions to YOUR home" she shuttered which made me chuckled while i saw how her eyes look at me full of adoration.

I must be seeing and hearing things now.

I gave her directions to my apartment building which she perfectly complaid. After a few minutes we are finally infront of it, i turn around to look at her who is currently looking at my apartment building.

"Thank you" i said as i smiled and was about to leave when she hold my wrist.

"What's your room number?"

Why would my Hot Professor want to know?

"Room number 15, why ma'am" i said while eyeing on her.

"I just wanna know, incase of an emergency"she said as she shrug her shoulder

Ohhhhhh.

"Ahhh, okay good night then ma'am" and i got out her car

"Where's my goodbye kiss"

I didn't hear clearly what she said since i was already outside her car.

"What is it ma'am? I said as i was looking at her open side window.

"Nothing, good night too" she said while smiling looking at me.

With our good bye for the night, she finally drove off, as i also went inside the apartment building and went straight to the elevator and that's when i realized i been smilling the whole time.

Im becoming a weirdo.

I just facepalms my face as i got out of the elevator and went to my apartment room, opened it and got inside. I tiredly place my bag and a clear small bottle at the small table in the living room. I laid my body at the sofa and turn to look at the clock infront.

6:29 PM

After seeing it my eyes landed on the bottle of ointment Ma'am gave me after we talked, she said to apply it 2x a day. I unconsciously smiled remembering what happened today.

Im really going crazy.

I stand up and went to my bedroom and jump on my soft bed, and slowly letting the darkness overtake me.

"Sandra you're mine until death"

A woman said while a sickening smile plastered on her face.