Chapter: 2

Ophelia POV:

She begun teaching and damn im not gonna lie how professionaly she taught us, she is a straight forward type of person and the way she teach us was really nicely done making it easy for me to understand.

Im quite impressed on how different she is compared to all the other teachers i been with my intire life.
During the intire lecture she's been secretly gazing at me but i just look away since im too shy to look at the goddess in front of us. Weird.

As the bell rings, Marie got up excitedly while stretching her back making me observe her. She got foxy eyes, thin lips and an adorable brown eyes, she is a little bit like Mulan from Disney character but with an eyeglasses on, and overall she's a 10/10 for me.

"Done checking me out babe" she said while playfully winking at me.

i got caught i guess.

I just rolled my eyes on her and was about to speak but a cold voice interrupted me

"This classroom is for study not for flirting" i turned my head to look at her but all i could see was her serious look while looking at us while her eyes are fumming in anger or something i cannot pin point.

She looks hot while angry to be honest

But thus i remained calm and composed. Deep breath Ophelia.

"Sorry Professor Selzio" i said in my low tone while remaining still in my cold face, since i do not want to look nervous infront of this beautiful professor cause i want to look more mature infront of her
A few seconds goes by but she didn't respond to me.

"Uhhmmm well be going now Madam" Marie said breaking the silence between the three of us. She grabbed my wrist and drag me across the door but as we are about to leave i sneak peek at Ma'am Professor. She is looking annoyingly at Marie's hand whose holding my wrist. I felt a sudden weird feeling in my stomach when i looked at her beautiful face. But when her eyes looks at me, i quickly averted it and continue walking out.
I heaved a big sigh of relief while holding my heart which is now beating fast.

What's happening to me?.

" We gotta talk about that later" Marie seriously said while we run fast to our next subject because we are nearly late.

"Eh?" I said raising my eyebrows while we run like crazy.

" Oh babe, im not blind" as a grin formed on her face

"But seems like you are" she said shoutingly while pointing at me.

I don't seem to understand what she saying, but i just shook my thoughts since my priority now is not to be late to our next subject.

~Lunchtime~

I stretches my arm when the bell rings twice meaning it's lunchbreak, but earlier we were 2 minutes late but our kind lowekey cute Teacher let it slide.

"So mind sharing what's going on?" As her eyes light up and her eyebrows wiggles.
We are now on our way to the cafeteria when she said it.

"About what?" I said as i picked up my phone and begun open my Minecraft game app. Im not childish, i just like playing it so dont judge me.

"C'mon what with you and our hot mommy like professor" she said while sneakly peek at what im doing.

"Awwww are you 10?" She again said but with a clear sarcastic tone. Can i punch Marie like right now? But i didn't voice it out though.

"First of all there's nothing going on between us-" i paused a little bit while i closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"And Second of all i just like this game" i answered while i begun to play in my single player world. After a few minutes i closed my phone when we were near the cafeteria.