Chapter: 3

Ophel POV:
I woke up in feeling a little bit of pain in my head, so i immediately stand uo and went to my closet and open the secret box hidden inside containing all my medications. I swallowed some and thank god the pain ease up.

Yep, this is my routine every morning, to eat those shitty pills.

After that i immediately took a bath and changed into our school uniform. I wear a shorts since im wearing a skirt. For safety reasons.

After that i went down to make some typical American breakfast.

Cereal.

Well i only know how to cook some like egg and other instant thing to cook.

Yes, i suck at cooking but atleast im alive.

After i ate my cereal i immediately get my bag and went down the building and patiently waited for the uber, after a few minutes a car stopped by and it's the same one yesterday so i went inside and greeted Sakir.

"It's good to see you again Mr. Sakir" i said politely while i gave him a quick smile. He turns his head around with his usual energetic and bubbly face and also greeted me.

"It's good to see you too Miss beautiful." He said while he started to start the engine and drive in the bustling street. We had a few talks and laughs along the way, when after a few minutes we finally reach our destination, so i got out and bid him bye and went inside the school gate.

As i was walking in the hallway to school building a student bump into me, it was so hard that i had fallen to the ground. My shoulder was in a bit pain but still manageable.

What a day.

"Im so sorry miss " it's a man's voice with a British accent spoke while he offered his hand to me, so i raised my head to look at him. He has curly hairs and brown eyes, he also kinda look handsome. When he looks at me i observed a hint of redness across his cheeks.

Is he sick?

I was about to hold his hand to get up when a cold voice shouted across the hallway, and that weird feeling in my stomach suddenly arose.

"Mr. Fisher what did you do!!" It's obvious on her voice that she was pissed while she walks infront of us while her heels was stomping on the tiles making a satisfying sound. She went beside me and supported me to get up, her hands were soft and gentle when she hold me.

Ahh shit.

I didn't say anything when she done that. After that she spoke again while facing the boy from earlier while she still holds me on her arm.

"That's bullying Mr. Fisher, and you know i have the authority to remove you from here"

Ehh what?is that even possible?just what kind of power do you hold professor?.

I immediately hold her hand and look at her with a bit of sympathy and plea, and she turns her head around to look at me and i can see how her eyes immidiately softens when it landed on me.

Why?

"No ma'am, it's just a misunderstanding"  the British boy from earlier defended. Miss professor was about to speak but i squeeze her hand while i look at her she immidiately turn her gaze at me

"It's true Professor, its just an accident"

"Tsk why defend that shithead" she said under her breath but i was not able to understand it. She heavily sigh before turning around while facing the that British boy.

"Okay, now get going now Mr. Fisher" she said, while the boy sneakily look at me and gave me a little apologetic smile and turns away and leave.

"And you- she looks at me. Ahh her face is so damn close so i look away immidiately, but she lift my face while holding my chin making me look at her. Damn she's so gorgeous that's all i could say when our gazes met again.