Chapter: 4

Ophelia POV:

As the last bell rings many students immidiately pack up there things ready to go home.

"You got date with Miss Hottie right"
Marie said while wiggling her eyebrows and a wide grin plastered on her face.

"It's not a date, idiot" i said while looking at her while shooting daggers.

"Okay okay chill gurl" as she burst up laughing while picking her bag and standing.

"Cause that's to CHEAP for an EXPENSIVE girl like you" she said while winking playfully.

"Im a Broke Student" i said calmly

"But you're beauty is not" she said winking at me with her sweet smile plastered on her face.

I just rolled my eyes at her statement as i stand up and begins walking outside the classroom.

"Hey wait up" as shes trying to catch up on me in the hallway.

"Looks like you're excited to see Ma'am Hottie, am i right"she said still in her wide grin.

"Ohh shut it" i said playfully as i stop and waited for her, as she reaches me she gave me a back hug like a cat needing some attention from her owner. I just ignore her action and begins walking while dragging this little shit(marie) with me.

Heavy

"Hey Marie, do you know where's Professor Selzio's office is?"

She just chuckled and removed her arm which was wrapping me the intire time.

"Oh gurl, you don't even know where's your lover's office at?" She said playfully as she pointed at a building across the field.

"On the 5th floor on that building you find you're girlfriend office"

I just lightly slap her shoulder

"She's just my Professor, cmon what if someone hear you saying nonsense" i said annoyingly.

"Whatever gurl" she said playfully
As her phone suddenly rang up, she looks at it and saw her answered it and she look kinda annoyed but i didn't ask since it's none of my business.

"I gotta go home my annoying grandma came to visit us, see yah later babe" she said winking and chuckled a little bit while bidding a goodbye.

So i raised my arm and wave a goodbye to her while smilling.

As her figure was nowhere at my sight i heaved a big sigh and looks at the big building Marie pointed and begun walking at it's direction.

As i enter the elevator a man also entered in, i was a little taken back when is realize who is it.

It's the person that helped me before"

"Ohhh it's nice to see you here again" he said smilling while looking at me.

He's tall and his accent was kinda like Australian, he got beautiful blue eyes but not as beautiful as professor, wait why am i comparing it, i must been going insane.
I just smiled at him as i begun to open my mouth

"Yes, thank you from helping me that day before" i bowed as a sign of thank you but he immidiately tap my shoulder while smilling, while i suddenly felt a sting in that part he placed his hand in but i remained calm

That pain again. That part was where that Fisher guy bump me in from, this morning.

so i straighten back my composture while his big arms remains on my shoulder when

~ding~

The elevator door opened
As i turn around i was shocked when i saw Professor Tianna who is looking at me as her eyes travel on the arm placed on my shoulder and i saw how her mood suddenly turn dark while raising one of her eyebrows. I gulped at how angry and sexy she looks right now.