"Hey, are you okay do u need any help" an unfamiliar voice spoke from behind me. I swear if I need to punch another person my knuckles are going to be really sore.

"Dude I may be a damsel, but I am not in distress okay I call deal with this idiota." (idiot) I turned back around to look at Marco and then I walked off to my locker to get my helmet. As I was walking outside to my bike I heard someone calling out to which I am guessing is directed at me by what he is saying.

"Yo girl, I don't know your name but come back" the boy from earlier was walking towards me. Ohh hell nah I'm good, I'm just going to leave. I turned my bike off looked at the school only to see Marco running towards with a seriously bloody nose. Oh shit definitely leaving now. I drove off on my bike in the opposite direction of my nose. I needed to calm down I was driving to this cliff I found one day when I was on a ride I pulled up parked my bike and sat down while looking at a this wonderful view.

 I needed to calm down I was driving to this cliff I found one day when I was on a ride I pulled up parked my bike and sat down while looking at a this wonderful view

(this is the view Rosabella has from where she is sitting also imagine i look like it from a hill)

"I love this it's so peaceful. I wish you were here dad and you to Jason. I love you so much." I sit there while I sit there playing with my necklace when my phone starts to ring.

"RB you need to pick up your phone man I got a job for you"

"Ooo what their name and you built up a file yet?"

"Yes their name is Sebastian Grey and yeah I built up a file because someone didn't up her phone"

"Sebastian Grey got it. Any crime and where are they"

"okay yeah we been told he is a rapist and he is staying at St Lewis hotel about 10 minutes from you."

"Sick good think I keep my weapons on me right and im where a good outfit for this also sorry for not picking up long tell you later."

"Let's go I'm hacking into the camera can't get you found out now. Switching over to earpiece now"

"Yeah I'm switching now let's do this shit" I jumped on my bike and ride over to the hotel

*********************************************************************

10 minutes later I arrive at the hotel

"what room is he in"

"204 B floor 3"

"Okay thanks."

I walked towards the elevators smirking that every camera that can see me will mess up and go all fuzzy keeping my identity a secret. When I reach the third floor I walk towards his door ready to give him a wonderful surprise. I knocked on his door.

"Mr Grey I'm here to blow your mind" I say in my most seductive voice and I hear Matty snicker in the background. Gilipollas (Asshole). The door swing open and I see the face that matches the face the Matty showed me.

"Well I hope so darling you look quite sexy" he said with a smile that made me uncomfortable. Ugh I hate this part of the job. I grab his and led him to his bed. I pushed him down so he was now laying down on the bed and a climb on top of him while giving him a seductive smile. He lifted of his shirt and started to kiss my neck. Finally he lowed his guard now I can ponced. With that I pulled my knife from boot I drag it all the way down his chest. He screamed out in pain, ahh music to my ears.

"what the fuck you crazy bitch who are you?" I chuckled. I love this part when they panic.

"Oh Sebastian Grey I am the Justifier. I protect those who can't protect themselves" His face dropped when he realised who I was.

"Justifier the....the....the....the assassin." A shocked look spread across his face when he saw the gun pointed at his head. I have my silencer on so I won't alert anyone here. I have one last smile then shot him right in the middle of the forehead. Blood splattered all over my face and my clothes. Good thing shirt was already covered in blood. Now I have to leave my mark. I slapped the "protect those who can't protect themselves" sticker over his bullet wound and then carve Justifier along the carved line on stomach.

"Matty ready I've gotta leave"

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go"

Now you did hear me correctlyI am assassin in fact I am one of the best assassins in the work but also noother than Matty know I am the justifier. He is the only one I trust with this secretand I love the help on getting the jobs.

AUOTHERS NOTE:

I was happy with this chapter and i hope this is okay so far. I reads multiple mafia books on here which are amazing. I am only 17 soo i trying my best in writing this i just hope it makes sense.