9 fr this time

I tried running and running to where Levi had run off to, but my hair was causing me to trip over ever second.

Thankfully, my milkers were so big that they worked as a cushion each time I fell over. Thank god!!!

As I walked into this forest, I heard a crunching in the leaves.

"Levi?" I called out, praying I had found the drunk soldier.

Instead of the sexy raven haired man, a small titan peaked its head out from behind a tree. I looked at it with disgust.

"eugh your not levi" I spat, causing its wide eyes to well up with tears. Was this titan seriously crying?

It slowly crawled out completely from behind the tree and revealed itself to me. I took a step back as it came closer.

"okay sorry jeez" I rolled my eyes at it, and walked over to the titan who stood on all fours like a weirdo.

The titans mouth opened and it made weird animalistic sounds.

"can you help me look for levi? he's short, sexy, hot, looks dead inside, has an undercut, probably has a teacup in his hand.. uh, he's short, and did I mention how fine he looks?"

The titan nodded, and so I hopped on its back.

"FORWARD!" I yelled, as if I was Erwin.

As the titan guided me through the forest, I began to reconsider if Levi even went in here. He had to! I know him better than anyone else!!!!!

"LEVI GIVE ME A CHANCE PLEASE" I screamed praying he would come out and rail me on the titan. no just kidding hahah.......

The titan began sprinting causing me to wobble on its back. I clutched my hands against its bare back in attempt to make sure I don't fall off.

"why are you running??!??" I snapped, angry at the titan. It let out a howl and continued running, almost as if it was running away from something.. or someone...

As fast as light, the titan collapsed to the ground with steam escaping from its nape. I coughed and rolled off the dead titan, wondering who could have killed it so fast. Who am I kidding? It's obviously-

"tch brat, I already gave you a chance and then you tried to fuck jaeger!" Levi said from behind me, his voice just barely slurred.

"yeah?" I crossed my arms, "well you did fuck jaeger!"

He scoffed and turned his head away from me.

"tch that's not the same.."

"how many other people have you done it with??" I questioned, lowering my voice as tears welled up in my eyes.

Levi didn't answer, he just looked into space.

"aren't you going to answer?" I said with annoyance. He still didn't say anything.

I opened my mouth in shock and raised an eyebrow at him.

"hello?!"

Levi stomped on the ground angrily, finally looking back at me.

"brat shut up! you made me lose count!!!" he barked.

I blinked with shock, and just stared at him.

"whatever I bet you got genital warts from jean" I said, smirking at my own comment.

Levi furrowed his eyebrows at me, a glare shooting back at me.

"tch brat he doesn't have them anymore!"