1

I woke up with the same back ache I always do. Ugh. When you have giant huge mommy milkers like me, you typically wake up with the worst back pain. Still, beauty is pain.

"WAKE UP BRAT" Levi slapped me across the face.

I opened my eyes.

"he-he-heich-"

He slapped me again and walked out of the room. While he walked out, I couldn't help but feel warm heat rise to my cheeks. I bit my lip and giggled to myself. I can fix him.

I got out of bed, and changed into my uniform for the day. Then I took my long luscious hair out of its messy bun and let it down. Sometimes it trips people over.

I left my room, and realized I missed breakfast! I must have slept in! No wonder Levi was waking me up.. hehe...

My tiny legs ran as fast as they could to get outside where everyone was training.

Levi saw me walking next to everyone late and looked at me, a menacingly scary glare laid on his face. Oh my god, he's looking at me! I looked down, and blushed.

"tch. late again brat" He commented, walking in front of me causing my heart beat to accelerate,

"my office after dinner"

I nodded frantically, "yes sir!"

He then walked away, and that's when I noticed Petra Ral giving me a harsh stare. What is up with her?

Her hand was in a tight fist, and she looked like she was plotting murder in her mind.

"get in partners and practice fighting brats. but if any of you brats kill the other brat then that brat is in a lot of trouble. understand brats?" levi heichou said to us.

"Yes sir!"

"Hey! Y/n!" Petra called my name, making me spin around to face her. She spat a little when my hair got caught in her mouth.

"wanna be my partner?" she asked, smiling evilly.

"yeah sure" i shrugged.

We both stood in front of the other, our bodies in a fighting stance. I could already tell this was going to get intense!!

Petra charged first, and threw a punch at me. I caught her fist with my hand and pushed her to the ground, then got caught in the moment and spat on her.

She growled and stood back up, spinning around and roundhouse kicking me. Her foot kicked my breast and I winced in pain, grabbing onto it.

"my tit" I hissed, "you're gonna pay for that"

Her face went a bit red, but she hid her embarrassment by coming at me again.

Petra tackled me to the ground and tried to punch me but I flipped us over and grabbed the collar of her shirt, head-butting her in the nose.

She put both hands on my chest and pushed me off her. How many times is she going to touch my boobs?!!?!!!!

"Petra you pervert!" I screamed, causing everyone's eyes to stop and turn to us.

"I-I-" Petra stuttered, she was at a loss for words.

"is there a problem brats?" Levi said, noticing everyone stopping and looking at me and Petra. He walked over to us.

"any of you brats care to explain?"

I stepped forward confident, and put a hand on my hip. I was excited to get her in trouble.

"Petra touched my mommy milkers twice" I stated, crossing my arms. Levi raised his eyes a bit.

"..mommy..milkers..?" he repeated, unsure if he is hearing correctly.

"Sir!" Eren called out, "I think she is referring to her bo-"

"SHUT UP BRAT" Levi made Eren shut up before he could finish what he was going to say, clearly figuring out what mommy milkers were.

I grinned shyly. Was captain heichou defending me???

"Petra" he then turned to the pervert standing beside me, "stable duty for 1 year"

"i'm not even gonna be aliv-"

"SHUT UP BRAT!" he interrupted her.

Petra frowned and looked like she was on the verge of tears. I chuckled.

"aw, gonna cry?" I asked her, pouting my lips tauntingly.

"Stop provoking her brat" Levi said to me, making me blush for the third time today.

"yes levi- I- I mean sir.."

Levi stared at me for a moment, before turning around and walking away.

Me and Petra went back to training, and then soon ... dinner time came around....

***