𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍➪ 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

last chap before book three!!! ahhh

-*-

Sidney screamed, and another body dropped the floor, joining the other two. Then, another just as quickly.

The raised gun in Stu's right arm fell and then his knees, bent over on top the freshly fallen.

Kim was still breathing, however, Debbie Loomis, was not. He was too quick for Mrs. Loomis, he shot the fourth blast first, but in the wake, Debbie had managed to pop off one last round, which landed right in Kimmy.

The two still standing gasped. He would have apologized to Billy, as this probably didn't help his mommy issues. But, he wasn't sorry, and he had no time.

His hands landed right on either side of the bloodied blond girl, sniffing with a sudden cry. "No, no. Kimmy, are you alright? God, no." He grasped at her shoulders, making sure her eyes stayed open.

Kim's vision had blurred, and she'd become weak. But, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, trying to grab ahold of Stu's shoulders to stand. "I'm okay." She swore.

Stu grabbed her wrist, standing with her. He kept ahold as he gave a glance to Billy. He didn't feel bad for shooting Mrs. Loomis. She was going to kill Kimberly, and how could he let that happen? He couldn't.

"Holy shit."

The standing group all whipped their heads to the audience pit below, where a hand had reached out a grabbed hold of the stage. Gale was alive.

"Can someone get me the hell out of here?"

Both Stu and Sidney both bent downwards, but Gale flinched. "Not you." She squinted at Stu, who raised his free hand in defense and backed away. Sid helped the woman from the pit- nearly falling over from the loss of blood before pulling her up to the stage. "Oh, my god. Are you alright?"

Gale stood up straight, holding onto her ribcage, "of course not, I've been shot." She scoffed.

"I feel that, sister."

After sharing a quick side hug and Sidney stepping in between Kim and Gale, and the three girls looked down upon the limp mother laying below them. "Is she dead?"

Her wound didn't look fatal, but her eyes looked lifeless. "I hope so." Billy still stood frozen behind them, but his voice was strong.

Kim looked up to the tall blond boy to the left of her. "Give me the gun," she demanded. Stu gave an unsure look, still gripping the handle tightly. "Stu, now."

His brow shot up, and he handed it out to her. She looked around, moving over to find Mickey's discarded gun whilst Sidney bent down in front of her, and grabbed Mrs. Loomis'.

Kim flipped Mrs. Loomis' weapon around in her hands, examining it. Carved into the handle, D.Riley.

Dewey. She made a noise with her mouth, urging tears now. She couldn't gain the courage to ask Gale what happened to him, or if he was okay. She was too scared to know.

"Give me one of those,"

Kim handed the gun to Gale as they all stared into the lifeless eyes of Billy's mother.

"Careful. They always come back, remember?"

A thud was heard, and from behind Billy's back, a zombie-like Mickey had stood, beginning to lunge at the group. Until being stopped by three bullets and then falling to the ground.

The killer- killers were dead. It would have been over, but Billy and Stu were still left to be taken care of.

"Not in my movie."