𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄➪ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨

-*-

Billy and the girls arrived right back where they'd started. In front of campus. Next to their dorms, and across the street from the schools theatre.

"Lousy place for act three." He mumbled with a know it all voice, shoving Sid toward the theatre door first.

Kim wondered, what the fuck was that supposed to mean?

As the three stepped inside, Sidney came barreling down the rows of seats, her eyes locked on the scene set up on stage.

It was Derek, strung up to the Greek sun that was supposed to be for Sidney and her play. "Oh, god! Derek."

She climbed up, and Billy and Kim slowly followed.

He had looked unconscious and his hair was wet from what was assumingely alcohol.

"Derek!" After slapping him awake, she pulled and tugged at the rope that tied his arms to the set, but the knots were too tight.

"Pathetic."

Kim climbed up to the stage as Billy took a seat in the front row, clapping his hands together real slow.

Sidney's head shot down to him. "What?"

"Even after last year, you still believe this ridiculous act? It's pretty pathetic, Sid."

"What- What the hell is going on? Who's he?"

"The killer, he's here, he killed those detectives."

Derek's eyes peeled from Billy. "What, where?"

"Right here."

The killer appeared just rows behind Billy, making him shoot his head in a churn. "Interest, peaked."

Sidney reached back up, tugging to untie Derek's knot.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The killer pointed, but she continued. "Do you really want to trust your boyfriend?"

From behind Kimberly, Billy's hands flew up in sarcasm.

The killers cover shifted under his mask, and they could hear the voice changer click off. "Don't you know history repeats itself?" A familiar voice.

And Kim knew, even before the mask was pulled off completely, who the killer was.

But then the mask came down, and the conclusion she had come to became real. Her friend was the killer. Apparently history does repeat itself.

"Mickey."

Turning his head an inch over at Kim, he pulled the voice box from its spot in his mask, clicking it on and holding it to his lips. "Surprise, Kimmy."

The sentence sent cold waved down the spine of her back. The same words uttered by Stu a year ago.

Mickey tossed the box over his shoulder and then began to rip the costume off his body. "Since Derek here disappeared on my ass, I've been on my own all fucking night!"

The girls shared looks as Sid's hands fell from the ropes in one motion. Was Derek the other killer?

"Thanks a lot, partner."

Derek squirmed, trying to get Sidney to look at him again. "You motherfucker! Sid, he's crazy. You know me better than that." He persuaded, tilting his head as far as he could down to her.

Kim shook from feet behind Sidney, accidentally tripping on a piece of glass from a broken bottle. Probably left from Derek's frat brothers.

Mickey turned over at her now. "C'mon, Kim. You would know, I got to have a partner. I couldn't have possibly done let this alone." He placed his hands on his hips, adjusting his shirt. Which revealed the gun in his waist band to both girls.