𝐒𝐈𝐗➪ 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

i'm sorry in advance.

-*-

Once again, Dewey and Randy had  grouped up again. This time, on campus, accompanied by Gale and her new camera man, Joel.

Gale stuck an unlit cigarette into her mouth, and reached into her pocket for her lighter. After she drew her first hit, she spoke. "Okay, let's just assume the killer is repeating Woodsboro-" Her cellphone let out a ring, and she snatched it from her waistband, flinging it open.

"Hello? I'll have to call you back."

She clicked it shut as Dewey made a rebuttal. "That doesn't explain Sidney's attack, or Kim's disappearance." He claimed.

Randy interlocked his fingers as he leg jittered up and down. "It wasn't for a lack of trying. This new killer is trying to finish what was started, and as for Kim. You know who has her." He spat, the thought infurating him.

"If we think Billy and Stu are alive, and back. Why don't you think they killed everyone, and attacked Sidney."

Randy leaned against the tree behind him. "Billy and Stu wouldn't come back. A failed attempt would falter Billy's ego. They only have one thing to come back for. Kim. A copycat wouldn't know, or care, to take her. They would try and kill her instead."

Dewey rubbed the fabric of his jacket. "So, you think Billy and Stu have Kimmy and there's a copycat trying to recreate the murders?"

"Yes, thank you Dewey."

Gale continued, waving her cigarette to the side. "Well, Sid's under protection, right?" Randy nodded just as her phone went off once more. "What? Tell Bob I'll call him back!" She exclaimed, not waiting for an answer on the other end before setting her phone back down on the bench next to her.

Dewey made a narrow-eyed face. "When she'd start smoking?" He asked, as if she wasn't right next to them. Randy tilted his head at him. "Since those nude pictures were leaked on the internet."

Gale bobbed her head, making a sneering expression to the both of them. "It was just my head. Jennifer Aniston's body." She clarified, placing the bud back into her mouth for a millisecond. As the smoke released from her lips, she went on. "Anyway, there were more victims before the home-stretch."

Her looked softened as she eyed Dewey and went on to list them. "Tatum, Kenny- the camera man, Himbrey-"

From beside her, Joel set down the knife and wooden stick he'd been using to supposedly create a shank. "Oh, hold on, hold on." He demanded, his pointer finger waving at the small group. "I don't need to be hearing about no dead camera man, alright? I'm warning you guys, I am a verb away from vacating these primacies. Now, I'm gonna go get me some coffee, a donut,  prozac, see if I can find any crack. And, I'll be back when you people start talking a little more Saved by the Bell-ish."

He took his stance, and waved a goodbye before disappearing. Dewey's head fell back to the front of him. "He seems a little shaky." He sighed.

"Don't worry about him. Look, if the killer is following a pattern than maybe we can figure out who's next."

Dewey shrugged in responce. "I wouldn't follow a killers pattern. We were all involved in Woodsboro. Could be any one of us."

Randy had a dull look in his round eyes. His head was moving in a repeated sequence. His mind must have been elsewhere. Out of not noticing her friends behaviour, Gale's arms flung upwards. "Okay, so what do you want to do, bonehead? Just wait to see who drops next?"

"Well, I don't know. . ." Gale's phone went off for the third time. "Phonehead!"

After about the second ring, Randy had snapped. He plucked the phone from next to Gale's seat before she could even react, and was quick to answer it. "Gale's not here!"

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I? You three look deep in thought. Have you ever felt a knife cut through human flesh and scrape the bone beneath?"

He slowly dropped the phone, it nearly falling away from his ear. His eyes now, instead, had terrified looks. He covered the speaker, staring straight outwards. "It's him." He mumbled to his friends.

Dewey's pupils rolled back. "Who?"

"The killer, he can see us."

All three jumped up in a synced motion, looking in every direction for anything suspicious. Dewey's hand grazed Randy's shoulder in a reassuance before he grabbed Gale's arm, attempting to pull her with him. "Just keep him on the phone."

Randy shook his head with a glossy look. "What do you want me to say?" He scoffed as Dewey walked backwards. "I don't know, just keep him talking." He demanded. He turned, dragging Gale off too search the yard for anybody on their phone.

Randy slowly pulled the cellular back to his ear. "Uh, hi. So, what's your favorite scary movie?" He cleared his throat. He wasn't sure what to say.

"They'll never find me."

Randy's voice became uneasy and moved up an octave. "Yeah, what do you care? Let them have their fun." His scanned up and down the campus, looking for any suspicious behaviors. "So, uh. What's up?"

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Showgirls, absolutely frightening." He transferred into a run as he spotted a small girl leaned against a tree, facing his direction. He snatched the phone from her fingers, making her jump up. "Hey, what the hell?" She cried.

His adrenaline pumping, he tossed the phone back to her, apologizing. "Sorry, sorry. What's your favorite scary movie? The Dorm that Dripped Blood? The House on Sorority Row? Graduation Day? Am I close?" Randy turned his body over just as a kid bumped into him while running to catch a frisbee.

"Closer than you think." The kid didn't say anything as Randy yelped, and instead he caught his frisbee and ran back over to his group of friends. "Too slow, geek. Do you want to die?"

"Is that the best you can do? Because Billy and Stu were much more original."

Randy pulled his jacket down, adjusting it's collar while he recollected himself. "Why're you even here, Randy?" The sound hummed from the speaker of the small flip phone. "You'll never be the leading man."

"Fuck you!"

"No matter how hard you try, you'll never be the hero and you'll never get the girl."

Bumping into another person as he stepped onto the main road, Randy squeezed the phone tighter than before. This just got personal. "Okay, so let's redirect the moment, Mr. I'm so Original."

"Why copycat two high school loser ass dick heads? Stu was a pussy ass sociopath who had a hard on for murder and blamed it on love. And Billy Loomis, Billy Loomis, what the fuck? What a rat looking, homo-repressed, mommas boy! You want to be one of the big boys, Manson, Bundy, Oj."

Being cut off mid sentence, a paid of hands snaked to cover his mouth and dragged him backwards. Reeling him into the newly opened News Van that sat behind him.

The door slid shut with a loud slide and just like that, Kimberly Smith had lost her best friend- another best friend- to masked killer with a knife.

-*-

</3
I SAID I WAS SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME
this is really short but i felt like i need to leave it here and let y'all have a moment of silence for our fallen. #wemissyourandy