"Pearl Harbor?" Tanner questioned her "um..." she said before Stefan responded for her I could feel his eyes on me and
I didn't like it I didn't like it at all.

"December 7, 1941" I narrowed my eyes at the boy before turning back to my conversation with Jacob which was a whisper I saw Elena glaring at me while I glared back and gave her the finger.

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." I heard Stefan say making me roll my eyes of course you are you old bat.

Tanner:Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act.
Stefan:1964"
Tanner:John F. Kennedy assassination.
Stefan: 1963.
Tanner: Martin Luther King.
Stefan: '68.
Tanner: Lincoln.
Stefan: 1865.
Tanner: Roe vs. Wade.
Stefan: 1973.
Tanner: Brown vs. Board.
Stefan: 1954.
Tanner: The battle of Gettysburg.
Stefan: 1863.
Tanner: Korean war.
Stefan: 1950 to 1953.
Tanner: Ha! It ended in '52.

Tanner exclaimed he seemed so proud of his answer and swore he was right but.....

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53." Stefan related "Look it up, somebody. Quickly." Tanner said as people began pulling out their phones.

"It was 19...53." This caused everyone to laugh at the man class continued as normal aside from Tanners deflated ego.

Football Field | Ariana

"Oh, my god! You're here!" Bonnie said excitedly towards me not noticing Elena. "Oh hey Elena" she said blandly "yea sorry I took so long to come back" I laughed a little.

"Yep. I can't be sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you're both coming to dinner tonight." Elena spoke up towards me and Bonnie.

Me and Bonnie look at Elena then each other. "I am?" Me and Bonnie asked at the same time.

"Mm-hmm. You, me, Ariana, and Stefan. You guys have to give him a chance." She said I raised my eyebrow.

"First off I live there, second off no, third off no, and fourth off NO!" I said back continuing my stretching.

"Tonight's no good. Have you seen Caroline? I texted her like a hundred times." Bonnie changed the subjected which didn't go unnoticed by Elena.

"Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett! You're both going to be there." Elena exclaimed I shook my head.

"Fine" Bonnie said back sighing "I'm not going I'm supposed to be meeting Jacob at the grill" I said still stretching.

"Jacob? As in the new boy?" Elena asked with a small glare there was a knowing expression on me and Bonnie's face.

"Yep, earlier after class he asked me if I wanted to go with him so I agreed" I shrugged my shoulders and slightly smirked at her. "Why?" she asked back giving me a weird look.

"Why do you care? Don't you like Stefan? Stop being an attention whore not everyone likes you and that includes Stefan god I feel bad for your bitter soul and his sad soul" I shot back as I heard Tanner call my name causing me to walk over to him.