That Man is Dying

Start from the beginning

"Can't stay when you almost make my colleague die again," His statement confused some of them while the rest tried to connect their lack of information

"Can't stay when you almost make my colleague die again," His statement confused some of them while the rest tried to connect their lack of information. Damn, usually, Cale will be the one who does this but right now they don't even know where is he. "You haven't even learned what will happen to you. Truly, you need to learn to be patient, everyone."

The man scoffed at them and put down his hand. He looks at the woman in the attempt to urge her to continue what she said. Again, the woman sighed. "Like I said, Cale Henituse is dying and our liege currently try to help and heal him." The woman continues.

"To do that, you guys need to do something so our liege can help your red-haired guy recovery," The woman calmly started to explain with every single word uttered with careful attempt so they can easily understand. "Our Liege is the God of Sacrifice," when the woman said who is her liege, everyone in the room scowled at the name of the God.

Sacrifice? Do they want them to sacrifice Cale Henituse?

"No," this time, the guy whose stand behind the woman now spoke, "you will react to something for our liege to absorbed the despair aura. That way, He can heal Cale Henituse. Do you agree to that?"

The woman continued what the guy explained, "of course, it'll be up to your choice. So just you know, when you don't agree with this, the chance for Cale Henituse to survive will be low, when you choose to react, you can heal him, however, you will fall into despair once again because seeing him suffer and sacrifice his life in the past two years. How's about that?"

"I agree without a doubt!!" Raon shouted. He will do anything to save his human!! Even when he has to see those painful memories again. That's okay! Raon even want to destroyed everything that blocked His human path.

"We also agree!!" The kittens shouted.

Eruhaben nods at the children's state. Alberu, as the representative of this people - he decided this sideway - spoke with the calmest voice he can say, "We also agree."

When I said I agree, you bastard! Some people think like that.

Seeing this, the woman nods before staring at the door on the left side. She said with a whisper, but since the castle hall is quiet because of the nervousness, they clearly heard what she said.

"Come, everyone. I need your help to set this."

Soon, the door open with a soft thud and revealed several people with the same cloth as the two strangers person with them.

Two of them snapped their fingers. When one snapped his finger, many couches magically appeared and got arranged into several rows. When another one snapped her fingers, a lot of food appeared on each small table beside every couch.

The woman who with them from the start said, "for your information, Cale Henituse is currently at our liege's domain. My Liege is healing him with the last despair He can get but it'll be not enough. So after we set this we'll immediately start the reaction."