Chapter 4

At Molly's

They all sat there. Waiting for Voight to come. "Does mean I have to move?" Sarah asks. "My advice Sarah. - yes move. - don't tell anyone apart from those close to you. - I'm sorry April but I don't think it's a good idea for you to know." Trudy said. Sarah gave a nod. "Will and I will help you move." Natalie said. "As will I." Maggie said. "So will Randell and I help." Trudy said. "Thank you everyone." Sarah spoke. Hank came. "Trudy what is this all about?" Hank asks. Trudy told him everything. Hank turned to Sarah. "Is there anywhere you can stay until you find a place of your own?" Hank asks. Sarah shook her head. "She can stay with me." Maggie said. " Thank you." Sarah spoke. "There's no need to thank me." Maggie said. "Sarah. - keep Trudy informed and she will inform me. - April I know Noah is your brother will you keep Sarah informed on what he says to you?" Hank now looked between the two ladies. "Of course." April said.

Few Days Later

Sarah and Maggie walked into the hospital together. " Where are you living?" Noah now in front of Sarah. "That's none of your business." Sarah spoke. Jay was visiting a patient to question him. "Everything okay here?" Jay asks. Noah walked away. Sarah took a deep breath. "He wanted to know where I live." Sarah spoke. "I'll tell Voight. - try and stay away from him. - if at all possible." Jay said. "I will thank you." Sarah said. "I'll make sure that she will never be anywhere near with patients." Maggie said. Jay gave a nod.

hours later

Rhodes was rushing to see another patient. He had Noah with him. "Reese with me." Rhodes said. "Sorry she can't do that. - I want Reese for something." Maggie said. "But I need her more." Rhodes fought back. " Dr Rhodes Maggie said she needs Reese. - you can do without." Sharon spoke. Rhodes gave a nod. "Thank you." Sarah spoke. " Go around and act like you are helping Maggie." Sharon spoke.  Sarah gave a nod. Rhodes was wondering why was Maggie lying. He kept his thoughts to himself especially by what he witnessed the day before.