Chapter 1

It's Sarah's first day she stood outside the hospital doors. She thought back to a year ago.

Flashback

Sarah had come to the conclusion that she didn't want a boyfriend distracting her. During her last year of medical school. So she had just broken up with him his name is Noah Sexton. He didn't take that well.

End of flashback

Sarah had heard that he as in Noah was working there too. She shook her head. walked in to he met by Noah. Sarah rolled her eyes. "Not now. - not ever again." Sarah pushed her way past Noah. She walked into the lounge. Put her stuff into her locker. Noah followed her. "Come on Sarah. - we were great together." Noah spoke. " Yes. - was as in not anymore. - we could have gotten back together again if you didn't harras me." Sarah said as she put her doctor coat on. "Leave me alone." Sarah was about to walk out when she saw April there. "Go on. - I need to have a word with Noah." April said. Noah shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Sarah made her way to the football. " Sarah this is Dr Rhodes. - you will be with today. - he will teach you everything that you need to know. - first patient in trauma 1." Maggie spoke as she handed Sarah the file. " Hi Dr Rhodes." Sarah said shyly. Noah was staring at Sarah. April hit her brother on the arm. "What did I just say to you?" April now getting frustrated with Noah. "I'm an idiot. - and should let Sarah go." Noah said. "Now do it." April said. Noah gave a nod. But had no intentions of doing so.