Chapter 2

It's has been a long day. And Sarah has decided to go home. She had gotten her things out of her locker. When Maggie came in. "Hey. - everything okay between you and Noah?" Maggie asks. "No
- we used to date. - I broke up with him last year and he hasn't left me alone. - I don't know what to do." Sarah didn't mean to spill it all out. "First of all, talk to Mrs Goodwin. - second of all you might need to talk to the police." Maggie said. Sarah shook her head. " I'll talk to Mrs Goodwin. - but I don't know what the police can do." Sarah said. " It wouldn't hurt. - look I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and I'll bring you to the 21 prescient. - and we can talk to Trudy." Maggie said. April walked in. " Has Noah left you alone?" April asks. Sarah shook her head. " I've adviced her on what to do." Maggie said. "You should listen Sarah. - it'd be good advice." April said. "Okay. - thank you both." Sarah said. "You coming to Molly's?" Maggie asks. "No. - I'm going to head home." Sarah spoke. "No. - your coming out with us." Maggie said.

At Molly's.

Sarah sat down at a booth with Maggie and April. "Don't worry. - whatever you say about Noah. - stays between us three." April reassured Sarah. Sarah sighed. " I honestly thought we would've gotten back together after the final exams. - just the way he has been since. - has made me regret ever going out with him. - if I thought for a second that he would act this way. - I don't know. - maybe happens for a reason." Sarah waved her hand as if to say forget it. "Hey. - I told him to leave you be. When he told me that you two broke up. - and that you two could get back together after the exams. - he didn't listen obviously. - he is an idiot. - go to the police. - then talk to Mrs Goodwin let her in the know." April said. Sarah looked at April. "I said the same thing to her." Maggie said. " See great advice." April chuckled.

The next day

Maggie picked up Sarah as promised and they went to speak to Trudy. Trudy was worried when she saw Sarah. Maggie explained that she got arrested last year for stopping a police officer doing there job. Maggie wasn't mad about being arrested. Just as Maggie was doing her job so was the police officer. " I'm here for moral support." Maggie spoke. Trudy gave a nod. "My ex boyfriend has been harasing me for the past year and we have both just started working together at Chicago Med. - I was wondering what advice can you give me?" Sarah spoke. Trudy brought Sarah back. And they had a chat. Maggie sat down waiting. Just as the police officer that arrested her walked in. "Here to cause trouble?" The officer asks. "No. - I'm here waiting for a friend that is getting advice from Sargent Platt." Maggie spoke. The officer gave a nod. And looked over. "She has curly hair?" The officer asks. " Yes she has. - her name is Sarah." Maggie said. The officer looked over "it's ok. - I can wait outside if you want me to." Maggie said. "I would like to offer my apologies for stopping you doing your job last year." Maggie spoke. "Your apology is accepted. - and thank you for it." The officer said. Sarah came along. " Thank you Sargent Platt. - I'll be sure to keep you updated." Sarah waved goodbye. " Everything okay Maggie?" Sarah asks. "Everything is fine. - so it went well?" Maggie asks. Sarah gave a nod. " She is going to tell Sargent Voight. - just to be on the safe side. - I also have to tell Mrs Goodwin and keep her updated. - just incase." Sarah spoke.