Can her heart lie to her?

No..there has to be something. Anything.

This can't be true.

" Oh poor Ezra. Did you seriously thought he will love someone like you? "

" What a pity. However got to admit your acting son. The girl is madly in love with you."

Ezra's brown eyes refused to leave his cold grey ones. Her heart thudding when she sees a smirk linger in the corner of his lip. As he walks closer to her.

Crouching down to her level to stare at her face.

That smirking face, that taunting look, that mockery on his face.

Made Ezra to clench her fists. As she desperately wanted to ask him just one thing.

Why Aaron?Why?

Looking into her eyes. He speaks without even blinking. Walking over her broken pieces of heart easily.

" Trust me dad. It wasn't much of an effort. This stupid girl was always in love with me."

And that's when another tear betrays her. Those brown orbs blankly staring at him. Her body running cold.

A chuckle erupts from behind as Ryan gets up. Enjoying this like an entertainment show.

" What a pity. Anyways. Let's get to business now."
.
.
.

" Say your goodbyes to your ex wife. We don't have much time left."

Loading his gun Ryan looked bored. Rubbing his forehead with the guns nozzle. Turning around to pace the room.

While Ezra's eyes shift from Ryan's to Aaron's .

Her hope dying seeing those cold dead eyes.

Moving his fingers closer to place that flick behind her ear. He sees her tremble under his touch. Moving back.

Her petite body shivering. As more tears escape her eyes.

But his orbs? They remain cold . Emotionless. As if she never mattered to him.

He was blind to her pains, her sufferings. Now that he fulfilled his motive, she would mean nothing.

Breathing heavily. He trails his fingers lower to caress her cheek. His eyes narrowing at the bruise on her cheek and that dried blood in the corner of her lips.

And she saw something flash in his eyes.

Even if it was just for a mere second. She saw it.

He was angry.

" How many times I told you not to love me Ezra."

" See where your love got you."

She closes her eyes. Refusing to believe this was true. If she has to die, it's better she dies with the happy memories of him loving her.

Even if it was fake. She was content , dying with it.

But he? He didn't wanted that. He wanted those brown orbs fixed at him when he talked to her. He wanted to see her broken.

A gasp leaves her lips as he places his palms behind her neck. Tugging her neck up. To seethe at her in fury.

" Open you fuc*ing eyes and look at me Ezra."

" Look at the man you have loved all your life."

She moves her head in a no. Her innocence was dying. The more she looked into his eyes, the more she was hating herself.