The bad experience

Ezra's pov

"Don't go near water and don't do anything stupid"

"Yes Mom"

"And your sunscreen? Where is it?"

"I have kept it mom!"

"And listen! Stay away from trouble. Wait, is Declan going with you?"

"I asked him and he has to visit his aunt. But he said ,he will try."

Mom just nods. As I pick up my bag and kiss her cheek. I pull back to see tears lining her eyes.

And I drop the bag.

"Mom? Why are you crying? I am just going for a week?"

She moves her head in a no. Holding my face in her palms, kissing my forehead.

"You are the best daughter in the world my beautiful Ezra. And I will always love you."

"Remember it"

I smile back, hugging her.

"I know mumma. Now don't cry please or I will join you. And not go for this vacation."

"Go. Have fun"

She says, kissing my hands and I kiss back, picking up my bag and leaving. Looking at her over my shoulder, one last time.

"Call me everyday ,okay?"

"I will mumma. I never forget. Do I?"

"You never. Now go. Everyone is waiting."

I walk out of her room. With a heaviness in my chest. Everytime I leave her, my home. This feeling is there.

Walking out, I am welcomed with everyone waiting for me.

Aaron was there sitting on the second seat busy on his phone with the seat beside him empty.

While Ben and Neil were on the first seats of the SUV.

Stel , in the end.

"Ezra! Come! Girl !"

She says excited and I just nod shyly. To only look around and see Mrs Reed. Standing there.

"Children take care of yourselves and Ezra my child, tell me if they trouble you okay?"

"Oh come on mom! We are not bullies, except for-"

Ben says looking at Aaron  to only shut up when Aaron gives him a deadly glare, over his phone.

"Bye Rose."

I smile. To only have her pull me for a hug. Kissing my cheek.

"By Ezra. Take care."

I open the car seat. Lost in a Delimma. Should I sit with him?

"Hurry up Ezra! We will be late!"

Neil complaints and I close the door to have the car jerk in motion ,and I fall back to settle down on the second seat only.

Aaron didn't seemed to care. Still typing something on his phone.

"Ezra! You know it's been so long since I have been to Miami! The beaches are just-"

"Just stop Stel, we all know you are very excited! Now be quite , it's time for some music!"

Starting the stereo, Neil puts on some rock music. To only have Stel scream from behind.

"Lower the damn voice Neil! Plus I hate this song!"

"Oh come on sister in law, it's Rock music! How can a person hate it?"