How long we have doing this?

Start from the beginning

Fang: We might can catch him if we make a plan...

Ying: Thanks for point the obvious, Sherlock!

Fang: Tch! As if you didn't think the same!

Ying: What!?

Gopal: Haih... This kid.

Fang,Ying: What did you said!?

Gopal: Yaya! Help me!

Yaya: Haih...

Yaya look at the folder at her hand and search for some information about the specific place he will go to safe people. At the same time, Ochobot come and see the chaos all around the place.

Ochobot: What is happening here?

Yaya: Eh! Ochobot?

Ochobot: Hm?

Yaya: I want to ask you, why did you want to go with us?

With this question making everyone shut up and look at Ochobot. Ochobot just being a innocent one here just answer the question.

Ochobot: Oh! Because I have a friend at there and it already been long time I didn't see him! He also Tok Aba grandson.

Gopal: Eh! Tok Aba have a grandson?

Ochobot: Eh! You guys didn't know?

Ying: Knowing what Ochobot?

Ochobot: He come here when he ten and he also same age as you guys too! He come here for vacation and he also have-

Ochobot: Don't worry, Boboiboy. I'm fine! And I also have a friends too! Did you want to meet them? They have power too!

Boboiboy: Uhhhh... Ochobot, can you not telling anybody about me have a power?

Ochobot: Eh! Why?

Boboiboy: I need to keep it secret or I might be the target to the bad people, remember the green box alien! He almost got you too! It to save our family too!

Ochobot: But, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy: Ochobot... I hope you can understand. I just want our family safe! Can you do that for me?

Ochobot: Huh... Okay! I promised!

Boboiboy: Thanks Ochobot! I also will keep secret about your existence too, then!

Ochobot: Okay!

Ying: OCHOBOT! WAKE UP!!!

Ochobot: What!?

Yaya: There you are! You just froze at that place and stop talking too. It make us worry!

Gopal: What even are you thinking?

Fang: And you were saying?

Ochobot: Eh! Nothing! You guys need to rest. Tomorrow we will go to earth to!

Yaya: Okay... See you later Ochobot!

Ochobot: Hm!

Fang: He was hiding something.

Yaya: Anyway! We need to rest! See you tomorrow!

All: Bye!

Yaya: I will find out what Ochobot hiding from us!

To be continue~

________________________________________________
How was the chapter, pals? See you all tomorrow!

UwU out~
Bye~