I woke up full of sweat while looking at the clock beside me its 3:00 AM.

Why are you still hunting me even in my sleep?

I reached one of the pillow and there i silently cried, and trying to go back to sleep and praying not to dream of anything.

~Morning~
I stand up on my bed and done my routine of eating my pill since i wake up again with a pain in my head.

I took a bath and fixed myself, also i did had a time to cook an egg and rice as my breakfast today.

Im proudly present to you my world class egg cooking skill.

And with that finally went down and waited for an uber and what a creepy luck to have Sakir again as my uber driver for today but i didn't really think much of it and went inside, we had a few talks while we were on our way, and i learned that he had  2 kids which was kinda interesting cause he looks so young at first sight while in the age of 30.

Make me wonder how old is Professor Tianna.
Shit im thinking of her again

After few minutes we finally reached out destination, so i got up and bid goodbye to him. While i was walking in the hallway to our classroom i saw Marie walking fast at me.

"Good morning what's with that look?"

She came and lock her arms beside me.

"Did you know about what happened just today?"
I confusingly look at her while she's grinning from ear to ear.

"Did you know the one you talked about bumping you yesterday"
She said while we finally open the door and went to seat at our desk just like yesterday.
Also i told marie what happened to me yesterday because she was annoyingly asking me what happened when we were in our second subject yesterday and even nearly got kicked out for her being noisy.

I interestingly look at her when she said it"

"His been kick out from the University" she whispered at my ear

"Wait what?why?"

"There's no official statement from the Dean on why his kick out"
That's weird why would the dean just fo that, and also it's quite hard to removed a student from a top university in the world just like how hard is it to enter, so its really weirdly suspicious.

As i was busy in my thoughts Marie spoke again.

"Did you also know that he came from a rich family in Britain which made some students that enter inside Harvard using money and power are in a full panick cause if what happened to that boy to which i believe, only entered here by there parents money"
Marie said non-stoply like a detective solving a case.

Wow im impressed at how skill she is when it comes to gossips.

"Hmmm that's true, some may be in a panic mode right now, knowing they can be kick out that easily even with their money and power, but i be amazed by the dean of not afraid at the consequences" i said while chuckling and expect for Marie to chuckle to but didn't so i turn to look at her but i could only see seriousness in her face.

"Cmon your not getting kick out, i know that you work hard to get here" i said while tapping her shoulders but still she's in her serious mode

"You're really dense Ophel, can't you see that you're hottie lover may be involved here, cause as you said yesterday she was there too"

Wait how did Ma'am? No way she do it, right?

I remained silent while thinking

"She's definitely involved, i bet 10 million on that" she said confidently

"Were not in a casino Marie" i warned her still buried in my thoughts.

Basing on what she said and what happened yesterday, im starting to believe what she said was true.
Was ma'am really involved?

After a few minutes the bell rang, and a professor walks in with her usual cold demeanor while holding our paper from our small quiz yesterday.
She sat infront while all of us while i nervously look at her.
She cleared her throught before she spoke.

"I grade all your paper last night and base on it i pick your class president without your knowledge." She smirk a little bit when she looks at me while i just gulped and my heart starts beating madly again.

"Do we have any problem with that"

There be obviously no one gonna be against it cause you look like you would eat anyone who will stand up to you Ma'am.

She smiled when no one dared to speak up  and now reaches a piece of paper begins holding it up.

"The one that got the highest score and your new class president is -

She looks at me playfully

Shit.

"Ophelia Romez" and with that she went infront of my seat and put my paper graded 50/50 on my desk. I heard some of my classmates heaved a sign of relief when they heard it's me which made me a little bit happy knowing some of my classmates supported me.

" And to be clear on what you're gonna do, you'll be observing all your classmates even in your other classes.

I heard some of my classmates groan as they heard it.

"And you as the class president will be assisting me even when im not here, meaning you'll be visiting me in my office quite often." I saw how her smirk grew wider while i heard Marie trying to control her laughter.

"One more thing" as she walks to her desk and reached for the other papers and gave it to Marie while looking at her intensely. I saw her test papers and result was 47/50, ohh that make sense why she choose her.
Marie was shockened which was quite funny to me since her face expression was hilarious.

"You'll be the Secretary or should i say  the giver and helder"

"W-Wait m-ma'am No" she nervously said

Damn her expression are funny
I tried my best to not laugh right now.

"I don't accept No for an answer Ms. Lee, you're job is to collect all papers and give it you're class president while she give it to her and vice versa" she said pointing at me before herself

Well that be pain in the ass.

"Ma'am can't she just passed it to you directly without me" i said nervously since it be easy just for Marie to pass it to her without going thru me.

"Not a chance, just do what you're told"

She said as she went back infront and begins writing on the board while Marie whispered something at me

"Your lover seem to only want more of your presence gurl" when she said while wiggling her eyebrows and with what she said i quickly rolled my eyes

"Stop with those nonsense and go do what you're task to" i said and only heard her chuckled as she stands up while holding the papers while
Marie bubbly went around giving everyone's paper back.

Typical extrovert.

I just talk to Professor later after class regarding about Mr. Fisher, since im still concerned about it. Instead of thinking all of those, i focused my attention wholey on the class

//What did you feel when you suddenly realized your gut was right?//