Some headcanons

These are all out of order

-------------------------------------------

Snatcher: Every month on the last day he would host a bbq for him and his minions since they would work most when the month is almost over. And he would yell

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD

Like how he does for fool.

Sundrop: Sometimes when he's alone he would cover himself with glitter glue just to shine and sometimes before the lights go off he would glue glow sticks to himself and let Moondrop suffer with it.

Hau: He would wake up in the mid of the night just to get a masahalas with milk and if he doesn't have any he either would run to the store to grab some or make it himself but he always burns they due to him falling asleep after he puts them to bake.

Cube: Mostly she would wake up with nightmares of her corrupted side,Cubic. Since she doesn't want to hurt no one she would lock herself in the closet for about five minutes until she feels better. Mostly she has pillows and blankets in her closet.

Blixer: As much as he likes corrupting shapes it kinda hurts him since he never harmed anyone yet they harmed him so after he corrupted lots he would stop and take a break.

Bill: He learned most of his abilities from his old world but he learn some from lucid dreaming. However since he can't actually access it no more he just goes to sleep and messes with the real world.

Roxanne: Though no one knows why she like the way she is some say it was something about shocking her making her think she wasn't good enough which pushed her to being who she is.

Andy: He loves and kinda hates his friends. Loves them because they are always by his side no matter what. He kinda hates the for eating his apples and the pranks they pull on him.

Silver: Even thought he said that friendship and the bond with pokemon doesn't matter he still cares about them secretly. He doesn't let them fight to the death since he heard about someone's pokemon death once. So he makes sure that they are strong but not treated harshly.

Cubic: She sometimes would prank Blixer and blame it on Lycanthropy who pranks Blixer ever day so that she wouldn't get caught.

Dimentio: Even if he could travel to other dimensions he couldn't because something is holding him back so he combines lucid dreaming with his powers to travel to other dimensions.

Moondrop: If Sundrop we're to prank him he would get him back by tangling himself on his pulley thing before the lights turn on them let Sundrop deal with that problem.

Gregory: Gregory didn't mean to get trapped in the pizza Plex,he wanted to have one of the old deals they gave away that allows them to have a sleepover.

Monty: He would sometimes go to Bonnie bowling to remember Bonnie,the one animatronic he didn't mean to destroy. It was a prank gone wrong scenario.

Conductor and DJ grooves: The reason they fight all the time is because of a old fight they had in the past about which project idea was better either trains or Disco and both of they tied first which started their rivalry.

Mabel: Her love to knitting and sweaters grew because her grandma taught her.

Pal: Despite her hate towards humanity,she does care for them but she doesn't know how to confess to them on how Mark should have treated her better so she came up with the plan to eliminate them instead.

Claus: He does know how to play a few instruments like the piano,cello, and Harp.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Theses are some I came up with. Idk what else to write