How you meet

This will include characters requested and other characters. I will list them off and separate them from each other fandom.

-----------------------------------------------------
Gravity falls

Bill

You meet while wondering in the woods looking for something when you came across a statue that hand it's hand out like a handshake so you did what any other person would do,shake it. Then the statue began to glow a cyan blue and Bill appear once again.

Dipper and Mabel

You meet when you were very young around 4 in the park. While playing around you would see them on the car to swing set mostly. Then one day they see them getting bullied so you stand up to them and earn the twins trust.

Wendy

You were sent to a lumberjack camp for two weeks and end up in a cabin with five other people.When it came time for the games your team was about to lose the climbing game Wendy came in clutch and helped your team win. After that you started talking to her. When camp ended you exchanged numbers and kept in contact.

Soos

You went on a trip to gravity falls while traveling and ran into the mystery shack. While looking through the merch you find him trying to joke with another girl who just ran off so you go to him and start to comfort him and both become friends.

Ford pines

You were a paranormal hunter so you went to Gravity falls since that's where a lot of sightings are. When you get there you also find someone who is like you called Ford pines but when he disappears out of nowhere so you moved somewhere else before the machine he made activated,then you go back.

Stan pines

You lived there in gravity fall when the mystery shack opened. When you get there you find out your the first costumer of the shack and you get to know the owner well. After years of meeting each other he tells you about his brother who he is trying to save so you decide to help him with it.
------------------------------------------------

FNAF Security breach

Gregory

You meet him when you also got trapped in the pizza Plex.At first he wasn't sure if he could trust you but after helping him to escape from Vanny in the lost and found he began to trust you more.

Freddy

You worked at the pizza Plex and after Freddy breaking down you decide to fix him. After a while if wondering around looking for his room you get chased by a map bot and trip but before you can fall Freddy catches you.You both become friends.

Roxanne

You were a new night guard who was sent in to look for Roxanne.When you looked around in the atuirm you only heard crying coming from Roxy's raceway so you head in and find Roxanne crying right next to a car. You our go over there and help comfort her.

Chica

You went out to eat at the Pizza Plex because they have five start ratings and it's a cheap way to have fun. After ordering you favorite pizza you see a animatronic watching you but you ignore it until your pizza arrives that when it walks up to you and introduces itself as Glamrock Chica and both of you share pizza and play arcade games together.

Monty

You got called late at night because Monty was glitching out and your the only one who could get the job done quick but you don't know who Monty is so you look around and make your way to the green rooms and accidentally walk into his messy room and you kinda make him mad until he realized your the one to help repair him.