Snigby 4

Snow POV
I ran as fast as I could, to get away from the sick bastard Crane. I finally made it to the business office - I had to tell Bigby but, that would just make it worse.. Plus he didn't tell me about his and Beauty's kiss. So why should I tell him.
"Miss White, you're back, some more files need to be signed" said Bufkin not knowing what had happened to her.
"Miss White can you hear me? Miss White are you okay?" Bufkin now worried that Snow hasn't answered him back.
"Sorry Bufkin, I have a lot on my mind" I said with a small smile

Bigby POV
I could smell Snows fear from here, what the hell happened to her? Ugh she"ll never tell me what happened.. Well I finished with these dumb files might as well give them back. Hmm, I should talk to Beauty and Beast, I have to talk to Beast see what they're problem is.. Because Beauty would have never kissed me - maybe her and Beast are having problems again.
NO POV
Bigby got up and went to deliver the files to Snow - it's been a few hours since they last talked and it didn't go well.
"Hey Snow.. um here are the rest of the files"
"Thank you Mister Wolf"
There was a long silence between the two - thinking they should tell the other about what happened.
"Um Snow"
Snow looked up thinking Bigby would tell her about Beauty
"I have to go to Beauty's and Beasts apartment, so I won't be back for a while"mumbled Bigby
"I would like to go to if that's okay, it's been long since I spoke to them" asked Snow finally fed up with Bigby and his lies
"NO I mean no its fine" Bigby snapped
"Bye Snow"
Okay that's it, I'm following Bigby and that's that! Thought Snow
"Bufkin I'm leaving for 1 hour take all the calls, thank you"
"No problem Miss White" Bufkin smiled
Bigby's POV
Why am I such a coward, why can't I tell Snow about Beauty and that STUPID kiss - why am I worked up on it - Do I have feeling towards Beauty? Ew no she's married I can never.. I'll just have to talk to them, Beast will understand right?