Stained Kiss

While Y/N is on the dance floor with one of the Salvatore brothers, NCW Inc.'s shareholders have been eyeing her down.

"I always wondered why you were with my brother instead of me." Damon pulls her closer to him.

"It's because your brother was more flattering than you." She teases. "I can be very flattering." He spins her around.

"Sure you can." Y/N chuckles, knowing the amount of one-night stands he's had.

"Y/N ?" Another familiar voice is heard, belonging to the other brother.

"Stefan !" Y/N hugs him. Both Damon and the three were displeased with the sight. Stefan spins her around in their tight hug, showing their closeness.

"You look amazing." She compliments. "You look gorgeous as always." He smiles at the girl.

"She's nice." Maria R. mentions as she saw her partner stare at the woman. "She is." Maria H. assures as she watched their partners stare at the one woman they've been giving all their attention to.

"Pretty too." Agatha tilts her head, examining Y/N's body from afar.

"Who's the new girl ?" A voice joins in their conservation over Y/N.

"Y/N Scott from Scott Holdings." Diana Prince appears, answering the question of the woman.

"Hot." The voice belonging to Selina Kyle, who scanned her body. "I agree." Lena Luthor walks beside them.

"Don't you think you've had enough of women for the night, Luthor." Natasha narrowed her eyes to the woman.

"Why, do you like her ?" Lena teases. "No, she just isn't your type." Natasha harshly comments, clearly lying.

"Wanna find out ?" Diana smirks at the ladies. "No, thank you." Carol cunningly smiles.

"Let loose, Danvers. Your sweet, pretty girlfriend wouldn't mind." Selina runs her hand over Maria R.'s lips.

"Careful, I wouldn't want to break that pretty face of yours." Carol grips her hand tightly, only letting go when Maria R. tells her to.

"You think I'm pretty." Selina flutters her eyelashes, annoying the blonde.

"What about you, Wanda ? Do you think Ms. Y/N Scott would like me ?" Diana whispers close to the brunette's ear.

"Honestly, no." Wanda hisses, very close to Diana's face.

"Well, we'll find out who she really wants." Lena grins at Y/N who's still deep in conversation with the Salvatore's.

Lena Luthor, Diana Prince, and Selina Kyle are some of the true rivals of Natasha Romanoff, Carol Danvers, and Wanda Maximoff.

Those three ladies have a lust/hate relationship with the other three.

----------

"Hi, there." Lena starts the introduction. "Luna Luthor, nice seeing you here." Y/N shifts her attention to the woman.

"You ladies have outstanding businesses." Y/N smiles, loving the presence of the three great architects.

"Why, thank you. I would've loved for you to work for me, but when I heard you worked with NCW Inc. I pitied you." Selina grazes her hand on Y/N's arm.

"They weren't that bad." Y/N laughs along.

"Taken or Single ?" Diana asks, placing her eyes on Y/N. "Very single." Y/N responds, smirking at her.

"Dance with me." Maria H. pulls Natasha to the dance floor, clearly seeing the lack of attention she's been giving her.

Y/N continued talking with the three ladies, her interaction with the Salvatore brothers paused when a few other women stole them away from her.