Murderous Looks

It's the day of the event, soon Y/N will see her former professor and boss. Y/N dressed up in her best clothes and made sure to look extra glamorous. Might as well get their attention. 

One thing that bothered her was the interaction between her former superiors with her present ones. 

She doesn't know whether they know about her past. To her, she believes that her bosses just think that her old professor and boss have a little crush on her and that's it. Well, I guess we'll find out.

----------

Y/N's POV -

They were going to hold this event at NCW Inc. I let out one more sigh before walking inside the building. For the first time in my life, I actually wish this elevator will trap me in here rather than making me walk out.

I fix my clothes one more time before the doors open. The doors open to the conference hall.

I walk out the elevator and I see people who I don't know. I walk around and I don't see any old superiors in sight instead I see my three bosses.

I know I see them everyday but god they look fucking gorgeous. One of them is wearing a suit which fits her body perfectly, the other is wearing a dress that shapes every part of her figure, and the other is wearing pants that brings out every curve of her body. They're absolutely stunning.

"You three look great !" I compliment them. "I could say the same about you." Ms. Maximoff says.

"Then, why aren't you saying it ?" I question. "I don't think praises suits you darling." Ms. Romanoff whispers as she takes a step forward towards me. 

Once again they manage to make me flustered and I let them. They give me a devious smile before walking away to greet some other guests.

I drink some champagne while I walk around. I spot Kate and Yelena talking and for a moment I felt relieved. "Thank goodness you two are here", I let out to them.

"Didn't you just arrive ?" Kate laughs at my state. "Exactly", I frown. "Why, what happened ?" Yelena asks.

"The bosses are confusing me again. They just make me feel so tense and flustered all the time." I grunt, sipping my drink. "I don't blame you. I would feel the same way if I was always by their side. Heck ! I feel the same either way." Kate frustrates.

"Yeah, my sister can be annoying most of the time." Yelena reveals. "Wait, what ?" I say confused. "You didn't know Ms. Romanoff had siblings ?" Kate asks.

"No, I just didn't think it would be Yelena", I laugh out. "Shut up !" She hits my arm, making me groan.

As we laugh and continue to make jokes, the elevator opens and people step out. Guess who ?

Maria Hill accompanied by Jane and Peggy Carter with her husband walks out the elevator. 

I feel my chest drop and my smile switch to a panicked expression. I turn my back and widen my eyes to Yelena & Kate. "Don't go anywhere !" I instruct them.

----------

As Y/N tries her best to avoid the women, Maria, and Peggy walks towards Natasha, Wanda, and Carol.

They give each other friendly greetings, civilly conversing with each since they know all eyes are on them. Maria and the three take pictures in order to publish this event HILL CO. & NCW Inc. collaborated on.

 "I'll be back Y/N, I just need to go to the washroom." Yelena says. "I'll come with you", Kate adds. "No ! Please don't leave me here." Y/N insists them, trying her best to persuade them to stay and miserably fails.

TEMPTATIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara