Bygone Days

Y/N's POV -

"Fuck Nat !" I scream as Nat fucks me with her tongue on her desk. 

"Y/N, you're going to make me cum !" Wanda says as she rides my face.

"C-Carol", Nat moans as Carol continues to fuck her with her fingers.

Ms. Romanoff continues to eat me out and Ms. Maximoff kept riding my face as Carol pumped her fingers in the redhead in her office.

I feel my stomach tighten, feeling the overwhelming sensation makes its way. I felt the brunette tighten her legs around me, knowing she's close.

"Nat I'm c-close." I breathlessly moan, sending vibrations through Wanda's insides.

"S-shit", the redhead whimpers. I feel her moan on my clit, making me so close to my climax.

"Cum." She moans out, making us all come closer to our high.

I feel her fasten her pace on my clit. I feel the euphoric feeling coming.

I'm about to cum...

I wake up, panting. 

I look around, trying to catch my breath and realize that I was dreaming.

"What the fuck", I loudly whisper to myself as I realize what I just dreamt of.

Did I just dream of having sex with my bosses ?

I look at the clock and it's midnight. I feel my wetness through my sheets. This is so fucked up. I can't be dreaming about these things. I can't see my bosses that way. 

I'm not going to make that mistake again.

----------

The truth is Y/N didn't resign from her other job because she wanted to explore her options. She had feelings for her boss, Maria Hill. And what's more surprising is that Maria had feelings for her too. While Y/N worked at HILL CO., she had an inappropriate relationship with her. Maria ended their relationship when she fired Y/N. They came to an agreement to keep their relationship a secret if Maria made it seem as if Y/N resigned instead of getting fired.

This was not her first time to have an unprofessional relationship with her superior.

When she was a college student at Stanford, one of her professors caught her attention, Peggy Carter. Y/N didn't initiate it, it was her professor who was married. Peggy saw something special in Y/N and soon she grew feelings for her. Y/N knew it was wrong but she too fancied her professor. It ended when Peggy's husband grew suspicious of his wife having an affair. 

All her relationships with her superiors ended because Y/N always wanted more. She couldn't stand hiding away her feelings for them and only showing it in some random hotel room. She felt like they used her just for sex, like a stress reliever. She didn't mind because the girl was never noticed by anyone and when she was, it was by someone like her boss and professor. She felt special, wanted.

She grew up to realize that what she did was wrong and let go of her past, forgetting it ever happened.

They do say, "Let bygones be bygones."

----------

I make my way out the elevators, saying hi to Kate. I tried to wash away all the thoughts I had of my bosses, and miserably failed. My chest is beating too fast just from thinking of facing them.

"Y/N ? Y/N !" I hear Yelena shout, making me jump.

"Are you okay ? I've been trying to grab your attention for a while." She says worried as I enter my office.