I accept her assault.

Stomping her heel on my thighs, she makes a searing pain to enter. As I just lay still on the ground.

Keeping my cries in.

Don't give her the satisfaction Ezra. Keep it in. We can survive this. Someone will come to save us.

Just a little longer.

I feel blood drop from my thighs and that's when Ryan's voice booms from behind.

" Enough Andri. Stop it."

She does reluctantly. Looking at me all agitated. Her own hair a mess, eyes burning and body sweating.

Leaving my body. To fall back. She runs her hand through her wild hair. To stand to her full height.

I take this time to catch my breath. Managing to crawl back to have my head lean back on the wall again.

Why?

Was it because of Aaron?

She has him now. He is her husband. What more does she want?

Why are they doing this?

" Everyone out."

Ryan orders and I see everyone else leaving. He looks at Andri to harden his eyes at her.

" Andri out."

" But dad! I am not done with he-"

" Later. Get out now"

Stomping her foot. She looks at me one last time to turn her back and leave. Leaving only Ryan and me alone.

And I felt my breath hitch.

What will he do to me? Does dad know his own brother....his own blood is doing this.

Picking up a chair to place in front of me. He settles down on it. Taking out his pistol and rubbing his forehead with it.

" I am sorry Ezra. But I have to this."

He says. Looking ashamed of what he was doing. But I knew it was fake, it has to be.

" I really loved you like my own child. But your bastard of a father?"

" He left me no choice."

I couldn't understand what he was saying. Father? What did father even do to him? He loves him so much.

He considers him to be his only family.

" Confused? Well let's start from the beginning then."

" Albert and me grew up in slums. In dirt. We were filth. Begging around. To fill our stomachs."

" While he was the calm and calculative one. I was violent."

" He earned money by cleaning windshields of cars on lights? I preferred stealing, fighting on the streets. Betting."

" We lost both our parents to poverty. And one that day. He promised to become the richest man alive on earth."

Smiling to himself. He continues.

" And he did become. He fuc*ing worked day and night to reach where he is today. But along that. He forgot me...his only blood."

" He didn't care for me. He didn't ask me if I was fuc*ing breathing."

" I spent my days in underground fighting clubs...I used drugs..I was a mess. And then to show he had a big heart? He used to come and give me money and leave"

" As if I fuc*ing needed his money!"

Ryan was breathing heavily. His eyes clouding in hatred and I just stared.

" And after he became rich? He used to flaunt his money....he used to gift me luxuries. And you know what?"

" Every fuc*ing time he showed me what a failure I was in my life....that he was always the great one!"

" The infamous Richardson!"

" I couldn't see him living , enjoying , smiling around. His happiness was making me suffocated."

" And then I decided to take that one thing he loves more than anything. To take away his very reason of everything."

" His money!"

" But your mother? She was a nosy bitc*. She just couldn't mind her own business. And look what happened then."

Leaning closer to me. he whispers. Making my body to sweat and heart to thud.

This evil smirk on his lips widening

" I had to kill her."

No...I forgot to breathe for a second. He...he killed my mother? Why....why all because of money?

My trust on humanity was already at it's brink. And he? He broke it completely.

I wanted to scream at him. To kill him.

But I couldn't even speak. The cloth muffling my cries.

I thrash. Trying to move back from him. And he leans back on the chair. Smirking. Seeing my struggles.

" You were supposed to be dead as well. But what a luck my neice had."

" Your mother hid you somewhere. Where we couldn't find you. And fuc*ing decided to die than to give us your whereabouts."

I was feeling goosebumps rise on my skin. My mom? She laid her life for me?

A lone tear leaves my eyes as I stare at the murderer in front of me.

Why? Money? All because of a piece of paper?

" A dumpster. Creative isn't it? The bitch left you near a dumpster where no one could find you."

" And now?"

Placing the pistol on my forehead. He speaks with that evil smirk returning.

" It's time to throw you back from where you came my dear Ezra."

I move my head in a no. Making his smirk to only widen. Gulping I see him pulling up the lock of the gun.

When suddenly he chuckles.

" But wait. Not that easily. You haven't met my other partner. Have you?"

" Son?"

He speaks and the door suddenly opens. To make a silhouette enter.

His footsteps slow. His shoe heel hitting the floor.

Breathing heavily. I furrow my brows to recognise who this person was. And before I could see him. I hear his voice that made me loose my little sanity.

" Hello Stupid girl."

" Miss me?"

No...no...this can't be happening. Too shocked to react. I blink my tears away. But that face.

It couldn't be a hallucination. It couldn't be a dream.

It was truly him. The man I loved more than myself.

The man I gave my everything.

Was the one who wanted to kill me?

Aaron?