Looking at him. Showing I was not afraid. When my insides were screaming.

" Tsk tsk isn't this a pitiful sight? Do you like the hospitality here Ezra?"

My heart thuds. That voice. I have heard it. No...he can't be. It's not possible. He loved me...dad loves him.

They were family.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of heels clicking and I look up at another figure entering.

Her heels come in the light. To be followed by her chuckling.

"Of course dad. She loves it. After all this is where a trash like her belongs"

No...no this is not true. I know she hates me...but she wouldn't stoop to this level would she?

My doubts turn to belief when I see her stepping forward in the light and my eyes widen in disbelief.

It's her.

Stepping closer. She couches down to my level. Looking at me from top to bottom and I press my knees more to my chest.

She notices this and smirks.

Moving forward her manicured fingers to touch my face. She caresses the bruise on my jaw and I felt disgusted.

I move aside my head. And she looked offended.

Gripping my jaw more tightly this time. Whispering.

" Aww. Does it hurt princess?"

She laughs at her own joke. Tightening her grip. Making the earlier bruise to burn.

And I harden my jaw.

This bitc"! I swear if my hands were free. I would kill her right here.

I don't give her the sadistic pleasure to see me beg. Keeping my hard stare at her. I look at her coldly.

" Daughter. There is no need to bruise my beautiful neice's face now. "

" Step back"

Andriana smirks. Looking at Ryan over her shoulder. To groan.

" Come on Dad. Finally we have her here with us. Why don't you let me have some fun?"

Ryan sighs. Placing his hands in his pocket. To barely nod. And before anyone knows.

A tight snack echoes in the silent room. Making my head to turn to a side. A loud ringing audible in my ears.

The bitc*  just slapped me.

" Ouch! Oh my god! Does it hurt! I am so sorry"

I close my eyes. Trying to stop the tears. When I feel another sharp sting on my cheek. That literally made my head to hit the wall behind.

Agh! Fuc*! It hurt so bad.

I taste blood on my lips and I lean my head back on the wall. But she didn't like that.

Grabbing my hair in her fists. She pulls my body to her. Making me look back at her beautiful yet evil eyes.

" You will take my Aaron away from me huh? You wh*re?  Let me show you your worth! '

" Let me show you where bitc*es like you belong!"

Tugging my hair. She makes me kneel near her. Throwing me around like a rag doll. Kicking my stomach. My legs. Slapping me again and again.

I couldn't do anything.

My hands and feet were tied. I was helpless at her mercy. But I don't cry. I don't plead.