And Aaron?

Why would he care? He must be having the night of his life with his new wife.

I again find my vision going hazy and I realised it to be a doing of my tears. Leaning my head back on the wall I try to reverse their path.

But no use. They were going to be perennial now.

Aaron must be elated to be free of me. I think.

He has Andriana Richardson as his wife now.

Who was Ezra anyways? Just a stupid girl.

I smile sadly at my weak vulnerable self again. What a pathetic useless existence Ezra?

And suddenly I didn't wanted to go back.

To see dad, Mrs Rose, Neil ,Ben,Stel.

I was content here. Away from their eyes full of pity. Like I am a broken piece.

Alone. In peace.

This silence which felt suffocating earlier was feeling calming now. And I don't know when sleep overtook me.
.
.
.
.
I wake up to a bucket of cold water on my face. Making my eyes to bolt open and body to shiver.

" Wake up bitc*. You are not here to sleep."

A voice speaks and I try to control my rugged breaths. My body adjusting to the coldness and the lights around.

A light bulb was on and a figure was crouching down to my level.

He looked dangerous.

Like a criminal. With piercings and tattoos. And I try to move back ,afraid.

When he grips my jaw. Seething.

" Get up. Boss wants you awake when he comes"

I don't say anything. Just stare. Blinking my tears. When another voice speaks from behind.

" No touching Ray. Boss ordered."

Rolling his eyes, the man Ray moves back. Leaving my jaw. And I can already feel a bruise forming.

My jaw aching.

" Ya yaa I forgot. It's just a habit you know."

Turning around. He goes and talks to the other man and I just gulp. Seeing around 4 men in the room.

They all looked like criminals. With guns in their hands.

Maybe not that peaceful. Who is their boss? Will they kill me? What do they want from me?

I try to move. Moving up my legs to my chest. Trying to hide myself. All my clothes were wet. I don't want them to see me like this.

My teeth were cluttering from the ice cold water that soaked me. And I was taking deep breaths.

When I hear the sound of an engine killing.

"The boss is here."

The man speaks telling the other and they leave to get him.

Damn this. Can they just open my hands?

It felt like needles were piercing my shoulders and thighs. And I couldn't do anything.

They were numb. Being tied in this painful position since so long.

The door bangs open and I see the silhouette of a figure moving towards me. To stand at a distance.

Not coming in the light to show me his face.

I breathe heavily from my nose. Feeling the aura around me changing.