I'm not updating Wonyoung... because I lost my old number at the states making me buy a new one. I forgot Wonyoung's number too, mom's number is always in my mind.

I also followed Wonyoung... but she doesn't follow back in every social media. She hates me now... and I know that, Yeji would update me about her... her hate and anger for me grew more.

Yeji's My source in anything... mom... she's acting weird. Yes, Yeji took my first kiss, but she's not my first love... and the answer for that is Wonyoung-correction Yuan Ying.

Wonyoung isn't Yuan Ying now... that's a change. My promise for her that I'll always be there for her, broken. My promise to bring back her childhood memories, broken. Me shutting her off maing her heart Broken.

I suck... I've never been indenial when I felt my feelings for her again. But why does leaving her and shutting her off hurts so bad.

I don't like the idea of leaving but... you know she's my step sister. Argh.. I mean we're not blood related right? but still... idk about her anymore between Yujin.

I sighed once again and drifted off to take a nap.

Yujin's

"Jangz" I called for Wonyoung... she looked at me with confusion in her face.

"Hm?"

"Try making things go right tomorrow eh?" I said hoping she would get what I meant. She sighed and just walked out.

I do want them to work... who knows? They might be really the one for each other. Hurt... of course I'm hurt, because Wonyoung is stupid- wait not just her also Minju.

I'd be really happy if they're both mad eup their minds and decided that they're really meant to be with each other. Dang I'd even buy a whole billboard just for them.

I took my phone then messages someone who can help me with them... Ryu unnie. Gosh why is my life complicated.

"Jangggggg!" I called before going out to find her in iur house. Yeah we have a house together... we sleep in the same room but different beds.

I found her easting in the kitchen with open fridge and a bucket of ice cream in her hands... oh god this tall bunny. I face palmed looking at her trying to finish the ice cream.

"Jang... what did I tell you about closing the fridge once you get what you want?" She looked at me and stuck her tounge out.

I went near her then closed the fridge, I sighed once again before fokding my arms in front of her. "Can you at least like talk to your sister? It was her decision to leave can't you understand that simple thing to comnit her dreams?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... that's what I thought, tell me you like your sister right?" She suddenly choke but she soon after composed herself together.

"Excuse me what? We're sisters what are you talking about?" Liar... your cracking voice tell.

"Yeah yeah talk to my hand" I raised my hand and gestured it like a puppet.

"SHUT UP!" She then left with the bucket of ice cream still in her arms.

Oh god how do I do this? I opened the fridge took our a chocolate then ckosed the fridge going in the living room to watch what I can watch.

Minju's

Waahhhhh... it feels good to be back after 7 months!

Home, this is home! My home! Where my home lives...

I let out a small smile... no matter how much I tried ti get rid of my feelings for you, I just can't. I spread my arms open once we got out of the airport feeling the cold breeze of Seoul.

Letting out a nice breathe making a smokey air... yes... this is it. The feeling I wanted for months... The feeling of being home.

Looking around... I also saw Aunt Nayoung do the same as what I do... arms open in the air letting our a breathe, a soft smile formed on her face.

I just sometimes wonder... who was her lover before that she koved so much, that until now she's still single after leaving Korea.

Whil staring... she caught me making her chuckle and ran into me hugging me. Our managers watching us from a far... well not really but it's Tzuyu unnie and Sana unnie, we don't have any manager that's why they're here with us.

"I've never felt this good since leaving Korea" She said with shaking voice followed by a sniff making me pull the hug and look at her... crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she hugged me again.

"I was always afraid going home because of the pain before... now, I didn't knew I'll get a comfort by just arriving here." By that I patted her back...

"Now come on guys... We need to take a rest, need out jet lag to get lay off eh?" Tzuyu unnie said making us pull away and go near them.

___

Instead of sleeping... I went to our apartment, the one I owned before hoping it's still under Hyewon and Yeji's name.

Knocking on the door... the person seems so surprised seeing me.

"M-Minju"

"Yea?"

"Minju"

"Yes that's me"

"MINJUUUUU!!!!" Yeji exclaimed jumping on to me giving me the biggest hug making us stumble on the floor.

"Now hey now... I miss you too." I giggled patting her back.

"You're back! You're back! You're back!!!" We both stood up but with her still clinging on me going in the apartment.

"Now hey now what's the celebration here? Why's Hyewon unnie passed out on the couch and Ryujin too?" I chuckled taking out my phone picturing the two on the couch looking pathetic.

"Well Hyewon unnie got scolded by Eunbi unnie for spoiling Haebi too much and Hyewon unnie felt like not going home... well in fact Eunbi unnie is worried for her." Yeji explained.

"Aww... I miss Haebi, I'll visit her the next next day with lots of toys! Oh yeah also Guri... I'm planning on taking her with me back in California." I said sitting on the couch looking around... nothing changed, they never changed how I built this place like this.

"I thought you're gonna stay here again for good." She pouted.

"I'm just here for an event for tomorrow and a little vacation with Aunt Nayoung." Her eye brows knitted.

"Who's Aunt Nayoung?"

"Oh another model I'm close with..." She nodded her head.

I spent my time there for a few hours before going back home, by I mean home... where mom and dad lives, Aunt Nayoung is in my condo so she's good there.

I also found out that Wonyoung moved out of the house which made m sad but her bed and my bed are still neatly fixed in our room.

Mom was happy to see me again personally after a year of not seeing me... I did me best to hide when I was going here.

I'll be here in a few weeks... I'll let aunt Nayoung meet mom and dad and tell them she's my second parent in California!!

-🤍🤍

Oohhh Min you making things complicated

(Turns out there's wifi here that I can connect to😆)