Just a normal day?

For Shinso everything had started off as a normal day. He woke up to Yamada trying to shove him out of bed because he didn't want to get up, Eri being to energetic in the morning, and Aizawa almost making them late. Again.

Right then Shinso was walking down the halls trying to get to his first class. He looked over to see some of the kids in class 1-A talking. 'They are so lucky they have great quirks and always get there way.' He knew that wasn't entirely true but that's what it felt like.

Finally he made it to his home room 1-C. 'Let's hope today is better than normal.' The truth was everyone in his class was scared of him. Or well more of his quirk actually. It made no sense it wasn't like he was going to brainwash them or something. He only used his quirk in emergencies. His class didn't seem to know that though. He didn't know why it was bothering him so much everyone always had been scared of him or didn't even realize he was there. But here everyone knew who he was and still chose to avoid him that was why it bothered him no one in his old schools knew who he was here they knew and they went out of there way to avoid him. It was frustrating but he knew he couldn't linger on it to much or he would get lost in his thoughts.

He made it through half of first hour barely managing to stay awake. It wasn't hard to stay awake after that though because suddenly a kid with wavy light blue hair ran into the classroom. He was wearing what looked like a hero costume. Was he a hero? No he looked to young to be one. So a hero in training. But why did he just bust in into the classroom like that was something wrong? Apparently not because Yamada just got up and closed the door. Did he not see the kid? Actually no one seemed to notice the kid except him. What was going on?!