The new crackhead

Now, Jimmy had the sudden urge to buy fruit loops and use the uh... "drug" to make a special mix. He then happily went to the story to buy some fruit loops. He bought his fruit loops and went home. He ate his c0c41n3 and fruit loops. "WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?" His hair suddenly turned red and stuck to the sides. Steve, Lyn-Z, Kitty, and the others respected his decision. They were still friends with him but was confused on what he was becoming. Soon they all agreed that Jimmy's still their friend. "He just copied someone else, no big deal." Steve said. But throughout the years, Jimmy has done various crimes and been charged. He was even arrested a few times for murder and piracy, but he doesn't believe so. All of his paperwork has been known as bs to him. "SELF DEFENSE YOU IDIOTS. I HATE THE GOVERNMENT SO MUCH" Jimmy had an evil look on his face. He had an idea. He went to the New Zealand ocean and collected a bunch of sea urchins. They would now be Jimmy's minions. He felt bad for his past for throwing the dead ones at the original crackhead. He now wanted to be the sea urchin king. He went home, got his special mix, But this time with a twist. He stuck 3 sea urchins in his hair and they started to chant "ALL HAIL JIMMY PISS" Until they produced this hair gel-like substance. "THANK YOU MY MINIONS!! GO HOME NOW!" The urchins went back into their tank. "YES SIR!" All of their eyes turned red and soon Jimmy's hair turned all spiky and black. He was now what he had been dreaming of for years, sea urchin god. He was unstoppable.