"Hell yeah! The most important person up in this bitch! You tell them!"

   "I sure am! Since they're trying to turn me to their side, they won't try to kill me seriously. Before they change their minds, I'll take down two or three of them and escape! Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!"

   "We'll take them down, Katsuki!"

   "We're not close like that--dont use my first name."

   "Sorry--i'll think of something."

   "Just bakugou--"

   "—I said I'll think of something."

   "Did you two forget that we're here? You know exactly what your position is, huh?" Kenji flipped her short length hair over her shoulder, "What a smart boy!"

   "No, they're just idiots." Dabi stirred his drink.

   Compress let out a soft chuckle, "Even if he wasn't going to join us, he should have pretended we were winning them over... they've done it now."

   "I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it and I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long." Bakugou said.

   "We haven't really done anything in the short while we've been here. Other than watching the news." I kicked my feet, swinging them back and forth as a hand grasped my boots. The pinky lifted.

   "Shigaraki....." Kurogiri warned as the male scraped his pinky alongside my boot. It sent shivers down my spine.

   "Do... you feel left out?" He lingered his pinky only for a moment before lifting it up again. He repeated the process but never hovering over more than a few seconds. "Are you upset that we've centered our entire mission around Bakugou and have not given the real star of the show a second glance?"

   "W-What...what do you mean by the real star of the show?" My voice quivered. I looked over at bakugou for help--however he just let me handle my own situation.

   "We've tried recruiting bakugou but we have a wonderful proposition for you. There's this little girl with a quirk just like your own, so similar in fact that you two could actually be related." He let out an uncomfortable laugh before our eyes locked, "Maybe something on your dad's side of the family....I'm just messing with you! The young girl's name is Eri, do you know who Eri is?"

   "...No?"

   "Well, we think that you two will get along very nicely. We know her uncle that trained her to use her quirk. He's a nice fellow and maybe we could ask him to come here and help you with yours."

   "I have a feeling that this nice fellow isn't nice at all..."

   "We'll all meet him soon, sooner if you joined us."

   This is an opportunity to switch sides and see what it would be like as a villain... it was so tempting. "I think... I'm happy with the hero's course. They're all my friends even if they forget me sometimes."

    "Ha! You stupid villains thought we were going to crumble like that? If you knew who you were talking to you would know how much I want to be a hero and how little effort chains here puts."

   "Chains? That's the best you could do?"

  "I'm under pressure and I've used it once before."

   "Father..."Shigaraki started to twitch.We hadn't noticed his reaction andI wish I didn't turn to him. He was scratching his neck and head hard, dust (?) flakes came off of him. "Don't touch them, any of you. This guy... is a valuable piece. I wish you two would've listened to me a little.. I thought we could come to an understanding..."