(Long Halloween) Chapter 3: The Bat vs The Widow and Archer

Start from the beginning

Batman: Two heads are better than one.

Batman looks at a building seeing from afar... there was some kind of figure, like 5 buildings away, but thanks to the contacts he's using, he managed to zoom in, seeing Clint with his bow holding some binoculars... SHIELD.

Batman: Leads come my way pretty fast. Keep your ears open.

Gordon: Then I guess we're up and...

The two look at Batman, and... he just wasn't there.

Gordon: Running. He does that a lot. I just...

He hears the door open... and Harvey ran away.

Gordon: Again... I'm talking to myself.

Clint was running by some buildings as he pressed his ear piece.

Clint: Nat I got his attention, he's chasing me.

Natasha: *voice* Good. I'll get to you as fast as I can.

Clint kept running as he looked back not seeing him but still kept running. Scene moves back showing a swinging Batman, as Clint jumped to another building as he activated his bow and grabbed an arrow pulling the arrow back as he looked around but looks to the sky seeing Batman, as he shoots the arrow at him, making him throw a Batarang, cutting it in half. He uses his cape for a slower landing as Clint shoots another at him which he dodged while running towards him. He pulls two arrow and shoots at Batman who catches them and breaks them in two, but that alone made Clint smirk... smirk? Batman looked to the ground and the arrow exploded and started to shock Batman, making him groan.

Clint: I got him.

Natasha: *voice* Don't hold back, take him down.

Clint walks towards Batman who kept groaning at the shock.

Clint: 50,000 bolts... hurts doesn't it?

Batman glared at Clint who holds his bow tight and goes for the swing as Batman breaks free and blocks the bow, but Clint grabs a knife as Batman looked at it with eyes bit widen. Clint snickers and swings the knife at him, who blocks them with his gauntlets. He kept going like that as Clint goes for a kick which Batman blocks and kicks his other leg off balance, making him almost do a split... and that did hurt. Clint groaned as Batman grabbed his head and throws him around. He grabs his bow again and shoots at him point blank but blocks it with his gauntlets and shoots another at him, this time catching the arrow... thing is... it was a stun. Batman looks at it and throws it away but it was too late, the arrow exploded, blinding him. Clint swings Batman hitting his face with the bow, which made him spit blood and later hits his gut just to hit his jaw, in form of an uppercut. He groans at that and looks down, his vision was slowly returning, but not fast enough... but he trained to fight without his sight... time to put that training to the test.

Clint walked but Batman decided to ignore technology for once... and fight like a true martial arts. He tilted his head, hearing his steps... the air... his own qi or chi, same thing... he feels the ground... and the air changing... the sound ... a swing! Batman rolls under Clint's swing with the bow and stands up, as Clint swings again the bow at Batman blocking it and later locking it with his gauntlets, punching Clint in the face and throwing over his head. He rips the bow off of his hands and throws it away as Clint goes to stand up but Batman leaps and slams his head to the ground as he grabbed a Batarang.

Clint: How... are you...

Batman: Seems Romanoff's beating wasn't enough... you in the other hand... will learn with proper teaching...

He puts his Batarang very close to his face... like if he was about to kill him... he raises his hand to impale it in his head but a gunshot was heard, hitting Batman's back. He blinks a few times regaining his eye sight and sees Natasha pointing two guns at him.