Day one of seven

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

So I have this polyamorous group of friends who have wanted me to be a part of the relationship for sometime. So I asked if I could be a part of their relationship for a week just to see if I am ready for a relationship and if I was then I would officially be a part of theirs. This is day one.

I sort of want to update every day because this is a lot. It's a lot more than I thought it would be. It's very interesting I'm not going to lie and I feel like it's very inclusive. I've also gotten a lot of feedback from my other friends who are not a part of this group and some of them have been very supportive. Some of them have found out that I am bi and have congratulated me on that even though I've technically been out for a while I just don't talk about it. But this is more draining emotionally and mentally than I thought it would be. I'm not complaining because they are my friends and I love them regardless. There is definitely more to the relationship than I thought there was. Getting walked to class, keeping up with them 24/7, making sure everyone is happy, etc. Now I love these people don't get me wrong but this is a lot of pressure to just jump in on. I have only ever been in monogamous relationships (one on one relationship) but this is a whole new level of life. You have to be prepared to jump on the crazy train.

I think this is going to be it for today so sorry if it's short but I'll get back to this tomorrow.